Exp group / RvR group

L

Lomald Umilinn

Note: Normal Exp group only can be found here: http://forums.barrysworld.com/showthread.php?threadid=83344

Anyone interested in starting a L20 char and exp it to 50 (a.k.a exp group) starting at L20 by this friday? the 26th.

We are going to play the during the following hours in CET time:
Monday & Tuesday: 20:30 --> 23:00 (due to 1 merc is workign to 20:00).

Wednesday, Thursday, Friday: 18:00 ->22:00.

Weekends: 14:00 --> Until we get tired but at least 4 hours.

The group will consist of:
2 Clerics
2 Mercenaries
1 Reaver or Armsman (whatever someone wishes to play)
1 Minstrel
1 Sorceress
1 Paladin

We are aiming to do RvR together afterwards a few hours each day dependin on how much zerg there is and such. So, this is not a pure Exp group since it's more of a "create a fixed RvR group from L20 -> 50 and then stick together exp group".

Does this sound interesting to you? Then send me a pm and book a char. We are aiming to get L50 within 2 Weeks.

Requirements:
1 Cleric will be rejuv main spec
1 Cleric will be enhance main spec (around 44)
2 Mercs (well....50DW 50 weapon here)
1 Minstrel (low stealth, high weapon, full instru)
1 Sorceress (high mind)
1 Paladin (shield,chant,slash)
1 Armsman/Reaver (Damage and protection... so in any case 42 shield is required).

Those are the requirements. Don't hestitate to let me know if you want to be part of it.

also, we are looking for players that play pretty much and can spare around 2+ hours a day to hunt together for the best result.
So in other words, those that is looking for a pure Exp group .. look elsewhere. Those that are looking for creating and playing with the same people every day .. look here!

Ps- 1-2 of the players in this group will come from the guild Bad Omen from Midgard / Prydwen looking to try Albion / Excalibur Ds-

Edit:

1 Paladin (Yunia from Alb / Excalibur) ... (100% Sure)
Name of paladin: Emiliah
Race of paladin: Highlander

1 Minstrel (Lomald from Alb / Excalibur) ... (100% Sure)
Race of minstrel: Highlander

1 Sorceress (Azurat from Mid / Prydwen) ... (100% Sure)
Name of sorceress: Azurat
Race of sorceress: Saracen

1 Mercenary (Zalok from Alb / Excalibur) ... (100% Sure)
Name of mercenary: Eowyng
Race of mercenary: Highlander

1 Mercenary (Chaotica from Alb /Excalibur) ... (100% Sure)

1 Reaver (Bometal from Alb / Excalibur) ... (100% Sure)
Name of reaver: Minibo
Race of reaver: Briton

1 Cleric (Kenshee from Alb / Excalibur, Rejuv/Enhance) (100% Sure)
Name of Cleric: Karou Himura

1 Cleric (Xplo from Alb / Excalibur, Enhance/Rejuv) (100% Sure)
Name of cleric: Effi
Race of cleric: Highlander

A

-ag-bometal

Count me in lomald with a reaver :)

Or a cleric

Or an arms

Whatever :)

O

old.Zeikerd

We tried to make an fixed xp grp also, but 4 people didn't show up, so we decided to try again and open for more people.

We are thinking of:
1 cleric
2 paladins
1 sorc
rest mercs/reavers/armsmen

We are 4 now, 1 cleric and 3 possible mercs.

O

old.Zeikerd

I'm willing to play a cleric in your group though.

L

Lomald Umilinn

To Bometal:
So you will pick a reaver then? (edited my post to show 1 reaver booked/wanted to be played)

To Ciclya:
Edited my post so you you are booked/wanted to play a cleric.
Which cleric, the rejuv or enhance one?

To Glorien:
So you will pick a mercenary then? (edited my post to show 1 mercenary booked/wanted to be played)

And to all of you .... are you interested in staying together after we reach 50 and try to stick together ? or only interested in reaching L50?

Reason: Becuase we are more looking to make a good exp group that is very vital in RvR as well and thus we would like people to play regulary with each other even after we reach L50, this means even in the same guild.

Regards.

G

glorien_

I would like a merc spot - i would be 50 Dw 50 thrust rest parry

O

old.Zeikerd

I'm now split spec, i would prefer rejuv one I think.

O

old.Zeikerd

If we have a good RvR grp at the end, i would love to rvr with you. But I'm making a cleric, so I can play RvR, even when noone wants to grp a cabalist in RvR. But xp grp goes before RvR with Cabalist for now.

A

-ag-bometal

Lomald u know my reply

I stick with u although bo will be my main player :)

X

xplo

If one doesnt show up, I would like to join. I have sorc, merc and cleric at bg lvl :)
Always wanted a xp group to make myself a groupfriendly char ;<

E

Ekydus

Oooh another Paladin that wants to play a Reaver.

G

Galie

OOOH! I want in. I just rolled a Merc and I would love nothing more then to join the exp grp. I'm pretty much free all day and night for the next two weeks or so.

Highlander Crush Merc: Lamentation <Dragon Knights>

I'll be on all day tommorrow, pm on my merc or my Mincer Galie Nightingale <Dragon Knight>.

/kiss /kiss /kiss

X

xplo

I have cleric ready with money etc, would like to play enhance spot ;d I can play at the given times and even long if needed :)

Z

Zalok

I want join yours if anyone miss , cuz i have already a a cleric on my acc ;)

L

Lomald Umilinn

Ok... here we go :).
Looks to me as if we will have more then enough people. So this shouldn't be a problem. However since many of us are looking to do RvR with each other once we reach L50 I have to take that into concideration as well.... I have sent you all a PM which i would like you to reply to if you are still interested after reading that.

The reason to why I did this is that a few of you might have missed a few lines in my thread/post. i'll quote it here:

also, we are looking for players that play pretty much and can spare around 2+ hours a day to hunt together for the best result.
So in other words, those that is looking for a pure Exp group .. look elsewhere. Those that are looking for creating and playing with the same people every day .. look here!

Because of these few lines i have written all that applied a PM, so check your BW pm. This group will be a bit more then an Exp group so to speak.

Anyway, i'm looking forward to it and will be back soon with more information (later this day) and i'm pretty sure that noone is confused about this =).

Regards.

Edit:
Wow this was fast .. allready got a few replies, check the top of the thread i have written behind every char that is "booked" and wants to stick together even after we reach L50.

100% Sure means that those will play with each other in the same guild even after we reach L50 to be in the same RvR group as often as possible.

Z

Zalok

i was mean i have already on my acc a cleric lvl50 so no want play that , i want join etc if anyone say no to the PM ;)

L

Lomald Umilinn

Okay folks.
Just writing to give more information,as you can see I have got replies from 5 out of 8 characters and I'm still waiting for:
Kenshee, Gogge and Glorien's replies.

When those have replied to my PM we can check if there is still a spot open or not.

Spots that are MOST likely to be open after 23:00 CET tonight.
1 Mercenary
1 Cleric

I will soon start to edit the first post with the Names of the characters that will play in this group.

Check back soon for more information.

Regards.

G

glorien_

You havent sent me the PM and i will have to pull out. Firstly im having trouble with sub and secondly i would only want to get to 50 as i would like to rvr with my guild after then..

C

Cabo-

Originally posted by Lomald Umilinn
Rejuv Cleric:
50 Rejuvenation
20 Smiting
4 Enhancement
<1 point left over>
ehhh.... might want to redo that one ...

Z

Zalok

Would be nice 41 rejuv 35 enchance or 46 rejuv 27 enchance :p

K

kirennia

i.d do anything apart from ice wizard/cleric or minstrel cause I've got all of them already, feel free to pm me bud :)

L

leorin

Originally posted by glorien_
You havent sent me the PM and i will have to pull out. Firstly im having trouble with sub and secondly i would only want to get to 50 as i would like to rvr with my guild after then..

Mmmm...yes he surely made this grp setup to be as effective as possible in PvE ^^

I

iantheace

My merc in the grp

Hey lomald, this is chaotica/Elitrea, u can definitely confirm me with

Simune

Briton Mercenary

Just got her all Sced and stuff

P

prozen

If that Mercenary spot is still free, count me in.

G

gogge_asq

soz lomald ... but the electricyti have ben down in hole denmark.. so havent ben able to sign up...

if the room still is open, im in

Gogge

L

Lomald Umilinn

Check your pm's now, information of where to meet.
(And plan for the rest of the exping)
Detailed explanation of the places can't be done becuase i can't use more then 1k chars in a message.

Regards.

And for those that might want to have it here we are going to meet at Tepoks Mine Friday 26th at 18:00 CET, that is 05:00 PM GMT time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom