Exp group 20-50.

Burlesk

Fledgling Freddie
Hi, im starting or atleast im trying to start an Exp group here. I didnt find any threads about any group and its kinda sad i think because these groups are fun. I was thinking a fg of ppl that is really dedicated and can play every day until we are 50, ofcourse we can change that within the group, i wont be a führer or anything, its democracy! .. Im not sure about the groups setup tho, alot of people have alot of different opinions on this, but i was thinking the old Healer/Shammy/Warrior/Sm/Skald thingie.. sounds good? If you are intrested feel free to come with suggestions, it will only help.

I can start as soon as possible but when or if we get 8 people we can set up times and when to start.

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
I might be interested in roll a Frosty SM, what sort of times were you thinking of?

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
would also be interested in making an SM depending on the hardcoreness of your times :p

Ezeine

Loyal Freddie
My skald (tho lvl 30 atm) could use some exp but I work in shifts so my playtimes vary a bit.

Burlesk

Fledgling Freddie
My times would be very hardcoreness, no bullshit like last time Dan :) ..

I havent really put any times up, gotta try and get 8 people first. Harebear can be my sidekick and we can work something out :) ..

But right now we got 2 SM's, thats good.

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
Lol I didnt look who had made the post then you came out with my name and I was like wtf irl :p

Burlesk

Fledgling Freddie
Haha, hare, could you contact me on MSN/Irc, i got you on my MSN atleast.

BaTDiE

One of Freddy's beloved
As i told you by private,I am able to play a shaman level 24 atm till lvl 50.

Valhandir

Loyal Freddie
Burlesk said:
Hi, im starting or atleast im trying to start an Exp group here. I didnt find any threads about any group and its kinda sad i think because these groups are fun. I was thinking a fg of ppl that is really dedicated and can play every day until we are 50, ofcourse we can change that within the group, i wont be a führer or anything, its democracy! .. Im not sure about the groups setup tho, alot of people have alot of different opinions on this, but i was thinking the old Healer/Shammy/Warrior/Sm/Skald thingie.. sounds good? If you are intrested feel free to come with suggestions, it will only help.

I can start as soon as possible but when or if we get 8 people we can set up times and when to start.

I´m intrested in playing a Warrior

Burlesk

Fledgling Freddie
Great, alot of people seems to be instrested! .. as soon as we get a FG we can set up times and stuff! ..

Burlesk

Fledgling Freddie
The goal is level 50 and to have a good time together! :)

Renwind

One of Freddy's beloved
post setup imo
;)
the ones ive seen has been like 1 pac healer 1mend/aug 3sms, 1pbt runie, 1skald, 1 warrior

Burlesk

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah ,we need 1 Pac healer, 1 Mend healer, 3 Spiritmasters, 1 pbt runie, one warrior and one skald.

If someone could bring a buffbot it would be uber.

Harebear - SM.

Archeon - SM.

-Empty SM spot-

Renwind - Pbt runie.

Me - Skald. (Sorry Vodkafairy)

-Empty Healer spot-

-Empty Healer spot-

-Empty Warrior spot-

Valhandir

Loyal Freddie
As I said, I'd like to play Warrior :)

Also have 50 BB with capped buffs and FoP if needed.

Burlesk

Fledgling Freddie
This is our setup ATM! WE NEED 2 HEALERS!! 1 PAC / 1 MEND !

Harebear - SM.

Archeon - SM.

Khrin - SM.

Renwind - Pbt runie.

Burlesk - Skald.

-Empty Healer spot-

-Empty Healer spot-

Valhandir - Warrior (Brings L50 Buffbot)

#exp4tehwin <- Hang out there as much as you can so we can discuss times and so on.

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
when are u starting i may consider making a pac healer ( but i'll prolly just pl 1 at mod:p) t.t and u dont need a skald o-0 in this grp set up ^^

Burlesk

Fledgling Freddie
I dont know when we are starting but if some of us could try and come to the IRC channel #exp4tehwin, we can discuss it.

Deld

Loyal Freddie
If RM or SM pulls out gimme a pm I dont like healer or cc anymore :)

Burlesk

Fledgling Freddie
Harebear - SM.

Archeon - SM.

Khrin - SM.

Renwind - Pbt runie.

Burlesk - Skald.

Wize - Healer (Mend OR Pac)

-Empty Healer spot-

Valhandir - Warrior (Brings L50 Buffbot)

#exp4tehwin <- Hang out there as much as you can so we can discuss times and so on.

kivik

Part of the furniture
ill tkae healer spot depending what times we will play

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom