Exp death

C

Cavex ElSaviour

Last night I was killed by hoster while i was running back to Beno. nothing strange there, the odd part is that i lost .15 bub of xp, and i needed to buy con back. Now im absolutely sure i havent lost a single point of hp to a mob, i didnt have any fall damage and still i had an exp death. Is this comon this patch? Is it a bug? Am i the only one?

C

chretien

Same thing has happened to me a couple of times. Died in RvR without ever even going close to a mob and still lost Xp and con. I assume it's a bug. Did you report it?

G

georgus

Did poison kill you? One known bug causing xp deaths in RvR.

M

majingas

Didnt you know hoster is a mob

well he is ugly inough

:)

F

Farnis

Aye - there is a bug where if you are hit by poison and then the person that hit you dies - then you die from the poison - you can get an xp death. I think :)

C

Cavex ElSaviour

Poison didnt give the killing blow. purged it away, it did got a few HP of me. Don't have screenie to back me, so no, haven't reported it.

S

stafford

my brothers merc had an xp death from a duel the other nights :S

T

toxx

Yea ive seen that too... level 5 wiz vs level 15 friar and the friar dropped the wiz in one hit (no surprised) and instead of Friar has won the duel! we saw, Wizard was killed by Friar (eg like an xp / rvr death), and instead of him auto-releasing next to the friar, he was auto-released to prydwen bridge and left a grave :p

H

hangianix

Hmmm, grave at lvl 5? I thought you have grave only from lvl 6. :)

1234Taz

Its when the person dies from poison or bleed dmg it happend to me about twice yesterday, Its a bug and gives you an exp death.

L

living

Aye about the xp killing in duels is quite simple, i assume u all know that duels stop if ur in a grp and the one u fight isent in it, yet u can get to hit em once before the duel ends.. do if u 1hit kill the one u duel the duel ends right after the hit.. he hasent died yet but dies in a split secound after the duel ended, and it takes it as a xp dead.. killed a lvl 24 3 times in a row and he got a xp death all 3 times... had to pay the bugger to make up for it :))

Users who are viewing this thread