exif info in folder views

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I had a program in win2k that let me right click on a jpeg to view/edit exif info. It also let me show an image preview and the exif info when I was browsing folders with images using my computer. I'm sure I got it from download.com, but a quick search doesn't reveal anything.

If anyone knows of a program that will do this, please link it for me!

Xavier

Can't get enough of FH
XP already does this under file-Properties, however if there's a shell extension out there which does it, chances are you'll find it on

www.pixtool.com

Xav

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
So it does, under advanced!

Still not quite as good as what I was using with win2k though, will have a look around that site.

Rubber Bullets

FH is my second home
Ch3tan said:
So it does, under advanced!

Still not quite as good as what I was using with win2k though, will have a look around that site.

Hi Chet,

Try this one, I like it and it seems to have everything you need, well I need anyway.

RB

Xavier

Can't get enough of FH
From what I can tell, Ch3tan is after an exif shell extension, rather than a dedicated app... If we just wanted to look at the exif data in that way there's always Canons FileViewer Utility or the default shell extension which do a similar job.

Xav

Rubber Bullets

FH is my second home
Xav you're right. Bad reading.

Chet, profuse apologies for that.

Still it's a nice little app and some people may find it useful.

RB

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I think I found what I was looking for on that pixtool site. Exif view. Shows a histogram and thumbnail along with more exif info than XP provides by default in the details pane.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom