Excuses and assholes

F

fedexx

We were supposed to receive the last files needed for the installation of Shrouded Isles on the production servers at the beginning of this week. These files are compiled and distributed by the Mythic's teams but, since the beginning of the week, a heavy snow storm is striking the area of Washington (where Mythic's office is located), preventing many members of their team to go to work and among them, the ones taking care of the patches. We did not receive some of the key elements yet and the launching process of Shrouded Isles is therefore delayed.

Get someone who can read the English installation manual, u "#¤"#¤"#¤.... Goa ppl

S

Setakari!

Well, I thought them frenchies could at least have some common sense... I know their english isnt perfect but erm, doing this is just plain frikkin stupid.

C

Cowled

Hang 'em high, Hang 'em high, Hang 'em high, Hang 'em high, Hang 'em low, Hang 'em low, Hang 'em low, Hang 'em low.

D

Draylor

Its exactly the same excuse as the last patch - they claim their testing went well, but at the last minute blame Mythic for not supplying essential files quickly enough.

C

CBH_Popov

They're French - blaming Americans is what they do..... I wonder when are they going to bring Tony Blair into it? :p

B

B3rt4old

Reminds me of LegendOfMir... hmm maybe they got the same staff on this project :)

D

Danamyr

LOL - are you suggesting this is a deliberate act to upset us all in the UK and elsewhere in Europe because of the French attitude toward the US?

Well...I'm convinced :D

S

Setakari!

lol
Both Bush & Blair are wrong, dont think that is the case.
They just blame Mythic for their own faults - thats how I see it. Nothing political about it.

Users who are viewing this thread