excl and prydwen dieing need more people in it

Solic Archers

Can't get enough of FH
as the title says excl and prydwen are dieing atm Im trying to spread the word around about daoc on some game forums, but not much luck atm. If you have seen or know any good forum to advertise daoc then please do so we need more people on there.

thx Solic Archers

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Just /quit and move to the US or German servers.

Its far too late to do anything, GOA incompitence combined with various other issues have pissed the long serving players off too much, myself included.

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
Daoc should have been spread but not by the community but by GoA about 2 years ago...

Its over now though just forget about dyvet until they either Cluster or give ous char transfer

NaMeOk

Fledgling Freddie
Come on ppl! i dont want to move and start new chars... i've worked a lot in exc to switch server.
This is to all the ppl: GO BACK DYVET! and give me rps to rr11 ;)

Septina

Part of the furniture
Come on ppl! i dont want to move and start new chars... i've zerged a lot in exc to switch server.

Fixed it for you. Highly amusing to see a CM member pleeding to get people to come back to the server they finally managed to destroy. xD

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Fixed it for you. Highly amusing to see a CM member pleeding to get people to come back to the server they finally managed to destroy. xD

What did they do? Sounds quite "big" to blame 1 guild for Dyvet death.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Come on ppl! i dont want to move and start new chars... i've worked a lot in exc to switch server.

ROFL You having a Laugh Especially being an Alb FFS YOU lot caused it and now you Fucked it you trying to get people back well un fucking lucky.

As for making a new Start Well over 5 Yrs I had 19 lvl 50 Hib Chars Lgm except Fletching over 300P on CM's.

I had 3 lvl 50's on alb which I started up a few months ago DELTING 6 Lvl 50 Mids I had on Pryd and had 7 Lvl 50's on Alb/Glastonbury until it went German and you come on here and say you worked hard for you characters WELL What about rest of us.

Clueless Alb Twat well no guard missions at moment so Assasin Missions for you to get RR11 Good fucking Luck Moron.

Soulja

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Just /quit and move to the US or German servers.

Its far too late to do anything, GOA incompitence combined with various other issues have pissed the long serving players off too much, myself included.

German? Sod giving money to GoA!!

Not a chance CM gimboid!

Hawkwind

FH is my second home

How insightful. You obviously have a complete grasp on why everyone has left. :worthy:

/sarcasm off

Septina

Part of the furniture
How insightful. You obviously have a complete grasp on why everyone has left. :worthy:

/sarcasm off

Maybe not, but the majority of people that are complaining on this forum are doing it on CM and CM was a major cause why so many people left in the end. :)
I left a good 3 months ago and havent regreted it once, still it's a shame that a server once so good had to go down the shitter because the main actions of a few. :(

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Maybe not, but the majority of people that are complaining on this forum are doing it on CM and CM was a major cause why so many people left in the end. :)
I left a good 3 months ago and havent regreted it once, still it's a shame that a server once so good had to go down the shitter because the main actions of a few. :(

I think CM is a an easy focus point for peoples frustration with how the server has virtually died. I don't blame them and I do understand why people came to blame them. Personally I blame GOA for never marketing the game properly in UK. Lets face it, even in its heyday 4 years ago the game was never properly advertised in press or any media of note.

Warcraft should have tought them a lesson, prime time TV adds. Did they take note, no. When TOA first came out I was in Paris, big launch at the local mall near Orly. Every Games shop had posters, cut-outs and some vids playing. Two weeks later in UK went to buy two copies of it, PC World and local shop had never heard of the game! Had to order copies from
Amazon in the end.

Septina

Part of the furniture
I think CM is a an easy focus point for peoples frustration with how the server has virtually died. I don't blame them and I do understand why people came to blame them. Personally I blame GOA for never marketing the game properly in UK. Lets face it, even in its heyday 4 years ago the game was never properly advertised in press or any media of note.

Warcraft should have tought them a lesson, prime time TV adds. Did they take note, no. When TOA first came out I was in Paris, big launch at the local mall near Orly. Every Games shop had posters, cut-outs and some vids playing. Two weeks later in UK went to buy two copies of it, PC World and local shop had never heard of the game! Had to order copies from
Amazon in the end.

I'm not fully blaming CM, of course bad marketing and things from GoAs side has the biggest part to blame, but, what CM/DA has done for the last year or so hasnt exactly helped the situation at all. :p

aika

Can't get enough of FH
The reason for the low pop initially was the marketing problems, lack of new players.
The reason why the server died was partly because of CM's actions that didnt realise they are influencing negatively on a low pop server, and the major elitism on dyvet( the dont add thingie) which drove away a lot of casual players, ofc this thing is on other servers too, but its not so widespread, just play a bit on US or german servers. Everyone adds on everything etc :)

Septina

Part of the furniture
The reason for the low pop initially was the marketing problems, lack of new players.
The reason why the server died was partly because of CM's actions that didnt realise they are influencing negatively on a low pop server, and the major elitism on dyvet( the dont add thingie) which drove away a lot of casual players, ofc this thing is on other servers too, but its not so widespread, just play a bit on US or german servers. Everyone adds on everything etc :)

50 yet?! :eek7:

Solic Archers

Can't get enough of FH
tbh its no ones fault its GoA fault they have done nothing for the EN server all they want to do is kill the server this is why becuase GoA has not advertised it in the UK all they did was advertsied it in germany and france and other contrys which are in the sever accept the EN server GoA could not be botherd to advertise it in the UK thats why the EN servers is dead.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
tbh its no ones fault its GoA fault they have done nothing for the EN server all they want to do is kill the server this is why becuase GoA has not advertised it in the UK all they did was advertsied it in germany and france and other contrys which are in the sever accept the EN server GoA could not be botherd to advertise it in the UK thats why the EN servers is dead.

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/search.php?searchid=622450

And thats just searching with 1 name. You can't blaim it entirely on 1 guild/group of players perhaps, but the truth is the French, German and even Italian (to some extent) servers are doin fine.

The game is what the players make of it, not the other way around.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
limors is in rapid decline aswell, the fg vs fg zone is pretty much dead these days and the handful of steady groups left rerolled temair or are running around zergsurfing most their time (which can be fun, don't get me wrong)

temair is a few months ahead of limors in terms of survival, but you can see the same signs of dooo00o00om here aswell. groups splitting up, people going US servers, etc. the fg zone is still nice but i really fear 1.89 when a lot of people will go pve to retemplate.

i don't really get people struggling to stay on dyvet, im pretty sure everyone that rerolled to a more populated cluster has enjoyed it so much they would never go back. accept the fact its over, daoc is still a really good game - just not on dyvet.

especially those who never asked for fairplay rules, damn, you should have rerolled a year ago. both on limors and temair there are plenty of setgroups who play to run in the zergzone, they don't give a shit for 8vs8, but they don't get whined at because there is room for all playstyles.

shrug :D

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
limors is in rapid decline aswell, the fg vs fg zone is pretty much dead these days and the handful of steady groups left rerolled temair or are running around zergsurfing most their time (which can be fun, don't get me wrong)

2000+ people prime time is rapid decline? Plenty of action everywhere.

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie

And thats just searching with 1 name. You can't blaim it entirely on 1 guild/group of players perhaps, but the truth is the French, German and even Italian (to some extent) servers are doin fine.

lack of advertisment and availability is a pretty big hinderance though. From what I've read on BW and FH over the years, it's never been actually easy to get hold of a copy of DAoC in the UK, nor has there been any serious form of advertisment in magazines and the like.
Now here in germany, there's still a copies on the shelves. One of the largest PC Game mags still throws in the odd news and notes of DAoC every couple of weeks.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture

So CM made you leave?

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture

"Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms."

Self owned?

Quite funny to see Staj, Tuth and Sept whining here.

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
I would hardly say CM are to blame, but I would say they took full advantage of the situation which clearly has not helped. Constant sieging on a server which population after 12pm is low is exactly what the server didnt need, so yes blame them for pissing people off by doing something that imho was low and hardly in the spirit of the game, but only possible because of the already dieing numbers of players

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
2000+ people prime time is rapid decline? Plenty of action everywhere.
It's not as busy as when we first moved there. Plus the germans log off at midnight exactly and then server is marginally more busy than dvyet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom