Excessive flash use

GReaper

Part of the furniture
Is anyone else a little bit disappointed that the WAR Europe website uses an excessive amount of flash?

I don't mind some good uses of flash, like on the European World of Warcraft site. It's great for animations, adverts and things which are impossible to do with HTML, but the entire WAR Europe website could be done without flash!

This has been one of the annoying aspects of GOA since they've started. Mythic have got their WAR Herald up and running with things like RSS feeds, something which I doubt GOA will do as they're too busy fiddling about with flash.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Is anyone else a little bit disappointed that the WAR Europe website uses an excessive amount of flash?

I don't mind some good uses of flash, like on the European World of Warcraft site. It's great for animations, adverts and things which are impossible to do with HTML, but the entire WAR Europe website could be done without flash!

This has been one of the annoying aspects of GOA since they've started. Mythic have got their WAR Herald up and running with things like RSS feeds, something which I doubt GOA will do as they're too busy fiddling about with flash.

i dunno wtf it is with GOA and flash tbh.

wish they could do a normal site for once. there ARE still ppl around that doesent have 10+ Mbit/s to help load that shit.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
I agree it's shite! Even worse than the older GOA DAoC websites unbelievebly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom