Excellent rvr tonite thanks a lot

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
hey your a known zerger...why shouldnt i kill you with adds behind me?

what exactly are you whining about? it cant be getting zerged, you saying something like that would be far to daft

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
what exactly are you whining about? it cant be getting zerged, you saying something like that would be far to daft

nah, i normally just kill ppl that are wa***s and zerg everything they see. Especially brite cause he comes here to brag himself to enlarge his e-peen.
Didnt have much against netcode, just shame he was in the same group as the mofo

cmr

Banned
Yes, mocing smitor was me (nerf respeccing to 44s instead of 45s... the top damage dd might have helped) - hard to kill a bonedancer with my crap dps standing around in twf doesn't help much mind you....

Wasn't soloing though - was duo with molty at that point - and wouldn't expect anyone to "respect" a soloer in the labyrinth, especially not in the hub (not that I expect anyone to "respect" me when I do solo - if it happens it's nice and all but I treat it as a rare surprise not a divine right )

As for you doing well: bonedancers don't count as "solo" :p especially not high RR ones who can splat duos + adds + friends (hence "nerf brite" above :p)

you was sooooo damn close a few times and i was like aahhhhh nooooo cant die to a cleric and all these gimp tanks, think there was 6 of you, 2 clerics smiting aswell haha :D when i survived was funny as hell, after moc went down you all seemed to die quite fast as i got out of sight and a chance to get some health back. I know it may not count as solo i guess but im going to try make the most of it and have some fun before the nerf, lab seems espcially nice for that type of RvR to give the old style BD a good send off before its DPS time :p

And kinetic, im known for playing FG RvR mostly and that day we ran a group of 3 mates and had a good laugh, we took on FGs and so on with our 3 and i had 90k IRS before the albion 50+ man zerg came out to play even though we mostly faced superior numbers.

So it could be that i am a zerger, or your just some shit random thats bitter because he and his di bot died in an rvr zone.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
you was sooooo damn close a few times and i was like aahhhhh nooooo cant die to a cleric and all these gimp tanks, think there was 6 of you, 2 clerics smiting aswell haha :D when i survived was funny as hell, after moc went down you all seemed to die quite fast as i got out of sight and a chance to get some health back. I know it may not count as solo i guess but im going to try make the most of it and have some fun before the nerf, lab seems espcially nice for that type of RvR to give the old style BD a good send off before its DPS time

hehe :) was a fun fight, though a bit "wtf, how did he survive that?". Maybe if I roll a decent class :p

Well played though - if you were just a "spam the loltap key" bonedancer you'd have died pretty fast. 1vs1 they're hardly a "fair fight" class but 1vs6 disorganised randoms obviously posed a bit of a challenge heh :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom