Excals first released NF RVR Video!

Elewyth

Banned
Alme said:
How could u know this mate lolz?!?!?! Twas like NEAR the truth.

Have a new host also, works until next sunday: http://www.braaah.dk/files/NF.zip

edit: if some1 would like to host it i can offer sum <3 for ure trouble.

was just a guess since most times ive been to beno to boat into hib shes been sat there with her group... getting boring now tbh.. figured shes be no skill camping.. 1+1 = Camper..

Alme

Fledgling Freddie
Old.Elewyth said:
was just a guess since most times ive been to beno to boat into hib shes been sat there with her group... getting boring now tbh.. figured shes be no skill camping.. 1+1 = Camper..

rofl u clueless fuck. Weve perhaps played daoc 5hrs total on 4 days and most of that time we spent in mid. Look at the fucking movie before u come with retarded comments that makes u look stupid (prolly not as stupid as u really are however.)

Aerendur

Fledgling Freddie
Nice movie. Some truth in it. Archers are a pain.

Nice Fight Club style pics, but not appropriate for kids.

RaiztliN

Fledgling Freddie
so true!
but the "mob" part is shit :p that blue-epiccrapmob have been paining me since I first went to Odin's ;)

Alme

Fledgling Freddie
RaiztliN said:
so true!
but the "mob" part is shit :p that blue-epiccrapmob have been paining me since I first went to Odin's ;)

theres fuckloads of more tho, we just happened to get that mob on vid ;>

RaiztliN

Fledgling Freddie
Alme said:
theres fuckloads of more tho, we just happened to get that mob on vid ;>

Only mobs I've managed to drive into a couple of times in NF is the Icestriders .. they are placed at UBER SHIT locs now :(

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
RaiztliN said:
Only mobs I've managed to drive into a couple of times in NF is the Icestriders .. they are placed at UBER SHIT locs now :(

yeah they suck, but theres hellofalot more mobs if you dont wanna run the obvious routes, and still not get stuck in the zonewall glue. hibernia seems mroe blessed from this than midgard tho.

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
Alme said:
rofl u clueless fuck. Weve perhaps played daoc 5hrs total on 4 days and most of that time we spent in mid. Look at the fucking movie before u come with retarded comments that makes u look stupid (prolly not as stupid as u really are however.)

haha you really took impression when i said your flaming sucked recently :x

Palantir

Fledgling Freddie
Uber vid. The mythic smart dudes who made this bullshit should watch it 24/7.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom