Excals first released NF RVR Video!

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
me and my mates have gathered on the worlds biggest LAN-event Dreamhack with the only goal set to make a perfect daoc rvr video showing the best of New Fronteirs as a small gankgroup!

I Comprimised it heavy to make it easier accesible for all of you since d/l speed might not be the best, the quality is good when you count in the small size tho! (23mb)

Enjoy:
CLICKY

Yaemon

Fledgling Freddie
I feel your pain ;)

trolltyg i tomteskogen > all

Mail it to goa imo

collegien

Can't get enough of FH
Worst movie I have seen ....but thanks for taking the time before u leave the game :)

Yaemon

Fledgling Freddie
Zeratuhl said:
lol @ the alb group running :m00:

Most of them have been playing like prey since beta.. the run-reflex is deeply rooted in their minds.. give them time :p

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
thought it was funneh, some of the things I can agree with in it, did it release some frustration making it I bet ;P

Zeratuhl

Fledgling Freddie
Yaemon said:
Most of them have been playing like prey since beta.. the run-reflex is deeply rooted in their minds.. give them time :p

so ive noticed ;)

Elewyth

Banned
so this'll just be 5mins of you camping beno docks then, oh what fun.. not even gonna waste my bandwidth.
+1

Alme

Fledgling Freddie
Old.Elewyth said:
so this'll just be 5mins of you camping beno docks then, oh what fun.. not even gonna waste my bandwidth.
+1

How could u know this mate lolz?!?!?! Twas like NEAR the truth.

Have a new host also, works until next sunday: http://www.braaah.dk/files/NF.zip

edit: if some1 would like to host it i can offer sum <3 for ure trouble.

rvn

One of Freddy's beloved
sums up NF pretty good yep, you forgot the lagg-run into enemys and get shot by 10 archers :> when fighting in standoff

Alme

Fledgling Freddie
rvn said:
sums up NF pretty good yep, you forgot the lagg-run into enemys and get shot by 10 archers :> when fighting in standoff

we were perma fighting the urge to log so didnt have much time to record :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom