Excaliburs Allstars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
The best thing in this thread is the retard's signature :)

mirieth!

Banned
Rivveh said:
perhaps you all know the seriousness of our commun situation on this server..
we got lame heretics :p
we got lame sorcs etcetc..
im not making this post to whine over the OP classes of alb ... no im making it to make the hibs and mids UNDERSTAND the situation we got...
First of all we got lame heretics... then lame sorcs.. etc etc...
The proud members of the realm who started their chars at the start of the game( my BD etc) who gets added upon by regular albies that dont have any kind honor in their bodies..
ANd Hibernia ALLWAYS CAMP the crau bridge 24/7 even if no one of the other realms are there just to ruin it for EVERyone
I have some suggestions to make this situation a little bit better..

Lets make a vote how to make things better for the normal player, here are the choices you will have(you must vote):

1.All realms vote forward a high council or just one alone "king".. This or him/her will make all large decisions and all will obey.. if they dont obey him/her/them they shall be banned.
Every 4 months we make a new vote to get new leaders/leader.
This should improve the situation.

I must say it was lame to raid odins on camlann and take the relics... really lame...

2.All realms vote OUT one person each day that will be removed from the game.
This is not my favourite choice.

3.I become a "dictator" of all three realms and I will make all large decisions for all realms and those who dont obey me.. shall be banned.
This one i like rather much.

4.We remove the albion realm from excalibur and make one extra albion realm on camlan..
This one i like pretty much.. If the albs are gone it would be superb.

PLEASE PEOPLE::: FOR THE LVOOE OF GODH::: VOOOOTE!!!

Good Luck.

PS: AD are frigging ridicolous and Ruune is a joke..
And VF.. you are soo **** goddamnit you are the biggest joke you add on every fight and emote spam all the time and are really rude to every1

1) bd - "start of the game" - ha.

2) learn how to spell.

3) learn how to construct a proper sentence.

k?!?!1/1/1

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
aaw.jpg

wanted to add this aswell, maybe oldie but goodie :S

Maoni

Fledgling Freddie
Rivveh said:
The proud members of the realm who started their chars at the start of the game( my BD etc)

Bonedancers didnt exist in the start of the game =)

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
You must all vote for me as "El Presidente" of Midgard.

I am a progressive dictator who disagrees with old skool torture (unless no one is looking).

My banana republic will be based in Gna Faste near my newly established Njessi breeding grounds. I will soon have enough Njessi for everyone to ride one into battle......phear the Njessi....

All celtic and elven woman encountered in battle must be mezzed and not killed so they can be brought to Gna Faste to collect bananas.

That is all...........

(Everyone else in thread sounded crazy so thought i'd join in)

rure

Fledgling Freddie
Rivveh said:
im not making this post to whine over the OP classes of alb ... no im making it to make the hibs and mids UNDERSTAND the situation we got...
The proud members of the realm who started their chars at the start of the game( my BD etc) who gets added upon by regular albies that dont have any kind honor in their bodies..
ANd Hibernia ALLWAYS CAMP the crau bridge 24/7 even if no one of the other realms are there just to ruin it for EVERyone

Lets make a vote how to make things better for the normal player, here are the choices you will have(you must vote):

1.All realms vote forward a high council or just one alone "king".. This or him/her will make all large decisions and all will obey.. if they dont obey him/her/them they shall be banned.

I must say it was lame to raid odins on camlann and take the relics... really lame...

3.I become a "dictator" of all three realms and I will make all large decisions for all realms and those who dont obey me.. shall be banned.

4.We remove the albion realm from excalibur and make one extra albion realm on camlan..

Good Luck.

And VF.. you are soo **** goddamnit you are the biggest joke you add on every fight and emote spam all the time and are really rude to every1

number 3 have my vote for sure. now go fuck yourself

achaius

Fledgling Freddie
This thread can't be for real can it?

I vote Option 6 - get this guy some professional help!

rure

Fledgling Freddie
Rivveh, your sig is so retarded to. I can go make 24 /level 20 chars, get one rp on each char in thid and then say I have a total realm rank of 24.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
rure said:
Rivveh, your sig is so retarded to. I can go make 24 /level 20 chars, get one rp on each char in thid and then say I have a total realm rank of 24.

you havent though have you? so he's much l33ter than you....... :eek7:

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
rure said:

i find his char list more funny :p 2 warlocks and 1 bd out of 5 chars.

Himse

FH is my second home
I VOTE NUMBER 3

but only for this retard.

i love him!

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
Rivveh said:

Good Luck.

r u liek for rael? :eek7:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom