Excalibur Server Population: 2

O

old.Fangrim

It's down to 2 now, 15:46 CET. My Armorcrafter Gollums and Dep... We're having an unofficial war of who can stay on the longest...

Oh, and thanks to GoA I have now gotten my dishes done, laundry done, cleaned up my apartment, and all kinds of stuff I've been putting off for years!

S

Shrye

"Oh, and thanks to GoA I have now gotten my dishes done, laundry done, cleaned up my apartment, and all kinds of stuff I've been putting off for years!" - old.Fangrim

Haha yeah, same here ^^

C

ChillyDawg

Originally posted by old.Fangrim
It's down to 2 now, 15:46 CET. My Armorcrafter Gollums and Dep... We're having an unofficial war of who can stay on the longest...

Oh, and thanks to GoA I have now gotten my dishes done, laundry done, cleaned up my apartment, and all kinds of stuff I've been putting off for years!

aye, im in HW atm trying to pwn the uber guards at MTK, not going to well tbh...

i SHALL win you filthy armourcrafter!

H

Hit ^_^

bet goa will charge you for them helping you get your apartement cleaned...

O

old.Fangrim

BTW - small correction here... We are the only two left non-anon in *Albion*...

Might be more on Hib/Mid...

And yeah... Everyone will get a free day, except me and Dep - we'll get billed for using the servers still... I've been AC'ing since last night, and if they do a rollback, I'm gonna get medievil on their asses :eek:)

C

ChillyDawg

Originally posted by Redips
Two man relic raid, gogo! :)

i was seriusly considering it, but i can only find 1 pala, we need at least 3 tbh.

S

Shrye

"i was seriusly considering it, but i can only find 1 pala, we need at least 3 tbh." - ChillyDawg

lol - worst is that I wouldn't be surprised if you could have pulled it off with 3 paladins :p ... such brag rights tho, if you did a 3man relic raid, even if they'd be reset afterwards ^^

U

ukm_thorgrim

Dam Servers

All i get since THe Relic Raid on saturday night is Account already Logged in.

so cant even Play on a other Server

Well miffed Friar

K

Kagato.

They'd have to take Fens down first, was only keep left untouched so far.

O

old_saxo

How did you 2 get acess to the server :p OPEN the server n let me in

O

old.Fangrim

We didn't get access to the server, we just never left!!!

When Odin's crashed last night, all other zones were left intact. I had my buffbot en route to Odin's just when server died. Actually, she was getting a rezz at our Corpse Summoner at Nottmoor when server crashed the time before the Final Crash. She never had a chance to accept the rezz, so I ended back at Castle Sauvage, and was on the pad just getting ported to Odin's when Odin's died for the last time. I ended back up in character selection screen, and was not able to use my cleric (She was in Odin's, and that zone ws dead.)

Logged in my alt on that account to do some AC'ing. Few hours later, I could log cleric back in in Odin's, but authentication server was/is still dead.

So I've been AC'ing ever since... Just after last server crash, server population was at about 400, as far as I remember... Jusr 2 people left now, and none of us refuse to leave :eek:)

F

franya

Found this at the Bearhawk Forum:

http://cbh.homeip.net/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2727
Btw... on the german DAoC homepage is a news article telling that

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Avalon will be down until Monday [2004-4-01] The server will be down due to a technical problem until Monday morning. It's caused by an error which already arose in December on the server Stonehenge which after a crash used old guilddata. In order to avoid problems regarding renting payments, dealers and border keeps, the server will be down until the fixture of the problem. We ask for understanding and the problem will be fixed as fast as possible
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if i made mistakes in translating it. Maybe the same occured on Excalibur...

Sounds like GOA ... Let's fix it on monday... no one ever plays on the weekends anyway and its just krauts and tommies :rolleyes:

A

Auriel

They really need to fix catastrophic crashes that take servers out for a few days at a time asap. It's happening infrequently, but it makes a lot of people angry that their weekend playtime is doing down the drain :(

S

Shrye

"It's caused by an error which already arose in December on the server Stonehenge" - GOA

I find that rather disturbing... They knew a problem existed, but didn't bother fixing it before it crashed our server(s)? t.T

F

Faeldawn

Originally posted by Shrye
I find that rather disturbing... They knew a problem existed, but didn't bother fixing it before it crashed our server(s)? t.T

GOA dont work during the christmas period, at weekends, after 4pm, during secular hollidays, during Hanukha(sp?), during the Yom Ki Pur day of rest, during Ramadan, on the sulstace (both summer and winter), during easter, shrove tuesday, ash wednesday, mothering sunday, fathers day, love day (date tba), spring break, summer hollidays, halloween, Guy Fawkes Day (UK holliday, but still a holliday nevertheless), thanksgiving, national radish day (big in micronesia), during full moon (you never know), during daylight-savings time, on odd-numbered days of the month (unless its a leap-year, then include even numbers), during the tour-de-france or any day on which the village cow doesnt produce the standard 4 quarts of milk.

So give em a break ok!!

R

Ravenbourne

i took my PC apart, cleaned it, reformatted the hard drive, realised i had lost half my cd keys so had to find some on the net, paniced a bit calmed down, cleaned the kitchen, hoovered and watched dream team (crappy football soap type garbage on UK TV) reallised there was absolutly nothing on, on any of my 150ish channels and now i am going to bed :)

F

Faeldawn

Originally posted by Ravenbourne
i took my PC apart, cleaned it, reformatted the hard drive, realised i had lost half my cd keys so had to find some on the net, paniced a bit calmed down, cleaned the kitchen, hoovered and watched dream team (crappy football soap type garbage on UK TV) reallised there was absolutly nothing on, on any of my 150ish channels and now i am going to bed :)

Night-night, sleep tight etc, etc :)

W

Wot-do

Originally posted by old.Fangrim

Lol yeah :> have been doing some stuffs i should have taken care of long ago aswell .>

A

Asq

Originally posted by Faeldawn
GOA dont work during the christmas period, at weekends, after 4pm, during secular hollidays, during Hanukha(sp?), during the Yom Ki Pur day of rest, during Ramadan, on the sulstace (both summer and winter), during easter, shrove tuesday, ash wednesday, mothering sunday, fathers day, love day (date tba), spring break, summer hollidays, halloween, Guy Fawkes Day (UK holliday, but still a holliday nevertheless), thanksgiving, national radish day (big in micronesia), during full moon (you never know), during daylight-savings time, on odd-numbered days of the month (unless its a leap-year, then include even numbers), during the tour-de-france or any day on which the village cow doesnt produce the standard 4 quarts of milk.

So give em a break ok!!
Omfg... my thoughts exactly... about the not working that is... nerf giving them a break!

S

Solarius

Originally posted by Faeldawn

So give em a break ok!!

LOL Faeldawn, this almost gave me a laughing fit at work this morning! One or two funny looks my way :p

Had to take it for my sig, it's worth a quote!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom