Excalibur RvR

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
A couple of days ago Albion set foot on Midgards soil at Nottmoor, I reported their movements in /as and then led the BG (Pilare created). At the peak 33 mids turned up, the Albs took Nott. There were 180 non anon level 50 Mids on line.

Today I turned up at Eras, to find a just a handful of Albs holding off the Mids, I suspect there were 250 level 50 Albs online.

Now, there are 180-250 50's so they can't be levelling.
We all hate ToA, and there wasn’t an ML raid.
Catacombs doesn’t do much for 50's.

The vast majority claim to play DAoC for the RvR, if they didn't they would be playing PvE wow.
The RvR Excalibur forum on FH is the most popular forum by far.

So where the fook is everyone?

Come on get out there, take towers keeps and relics... ain't that why we play?

Sorry just confused.......

Ocalinn

Fledgling Freddie
ml7 raid today with about 80 people in alb when eras got attacked

Olgaline

FH is my second home
apart from the ml raids going on i think it's just as much a question of people being somewhat bored/fedup with keep/tower siege7raids, thus they run fg's and roam even when a siege is going on, to sum it up, unles it's one of the teleport keeps or seems to threaten relics they just dont care atm..

Gramm

Fledgling Freddie
Xajorkith said:
if they didn't they would be playing PvE wow.

Not to start a WoW vs. DAoC discussion here, but just wanted you to know that theres just as much PvE(which is more funny in WoW) as there is in DAoC, right? :fluffle:

Baldrian

Fledgling Freddie
I was at both sites and I most admid the Eras last night turned out kinda boring. (prolly except for warlocks and archers) Kinda stand off where you could't get near for all the very long range classes.

Just give us the Towerraze fast, those standoffs are really boring and only serves 1 point, the ones getting bored first with standing and doing nothing logs and looses. :(

And yes most FG's running dont attend sieges unless its an "important" keep

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Xajorkith said:
A couple of days ago Albion set foot on Midgards soil at Nottmoor, I reported their movements in /as and then led the BG (Pilare created). At the peak 33 mids turned up, the Albs took Nott. There were 180 non anon level 50 Mids on line.

Today I turned up at Eras, to find a just a handful of Albs holding off the Mids, I suspect there were 250 level 50 Albs online.

Now, there are 180-250 50's so they can't be levelling.
We all hate ToA, and there wasn’t an ML raid.
Catacombs doesn’t do much for 50's.

The vast majority claim to play DAoC for the RvR, if they didn't they would be playing PvE wow.
The RvR Excalibur forum on FH is the most popular forum by far.

Come on get out there, take towers keeps and relics... ain't that why we play?

Sorry just confused.......

As far as I am concerned Warlocks suck ass....

Personally I'd rather not give them free RP's.

Zzang

Fledgling Freddie
aslong as mids have warlocks, albs have scouts + heretics and hibs have animists + banshees keep fighting will always be boring.

vintervargen

Banned
Xajorkith said:

Come on get out there, take towers keeps and relics... ain't that why we play?.......

maybe its not only FG guilds who dislikes NF =_=

liloe

It's my birthday today!
tower camping is ZzzZzzzZZZzzZZZzZZZzzzzzzzzzz........

Shafu

Fledgling Freddie
RvR rules, but NF sucks. I made my cave shammy primarily for keep defense, but ironically I found him more useful in OF than NF. Many keep fights are fought at a range where only siege weapons, archers, and bolt range spells are effective, and I fooking refuse to use those retarded siege weapons. They take out all the fun in keep fights.

Generation

Fledgling Freddie
Shafu said:
RvR rules, but NF sucks. I made my cave shammy primarily for keep defense, but ironically I found him more useful in OF than NF. Many keep fights are fought at a range where only siege weapons, archers, and bolt range spells are effective, and I fooking refuse to use those retarded siege weapons. They take out all the fun in keep fights.

I miss OF Hadrians Wall :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom