Excalibur Role Playing Guild

Alishia

Fledgling Freddie
Greetings i am Alishia of the Custodians Of Albion based upon the Excalibur server, i wish to offer our best wishes to you all at this time of year and say welcome to each and every one of you. Our guild is a new roleplaying guild and is building steadily now with new members joining our ranks all the while, if you wish more information about us please visit our great tome:
custodians.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk or please feel free to post upon our forum by following the links within our tome.

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
Alishia said:
Greetings i am Alishia of the Custodians Of Albion based upon the Excalibur server, i wish to offer our best wishes to you all at this time of year and say welcome to each and every one of you. Our guild is a new roleplaying guild and is building steadily now with new members joining our ranks all the while, if you wish more information about us please visit our great tome:
custodians.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk or please feel free to post upon our forum by following the links within our tome.

<4n 1 j01n j00r 6u1ld?!?!?!?!

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Welcome and good luck, sadly you'll need it, roleplaying guilds only seem to last until the novelty wears off but the best of luck to you all the same.

:D

Xplo

Banned
Fedaykin said:
<4n 1 j01n j00r 6u1ld?!?!?!?!

thats a classic :D

But i've viewed their site and it seems the real deal and they have been going on for some time now. So gogo roleplayers :fluffle:

pez

Can't get enough of FH
every time someone roleplays a fairy dies

Alishia

Fledgling Freddie
thank you for your ecouraging comments:)
I hope we can last, you can bet that we wil give it our best shot at least.

Glorien

Fledgling Freddie
Alishia said:
thank you for your ecouraging comments:)
I hope we can last, you can bet that we wil give it our best shot at least.

Well Goodluck, cos roleplayers are a rare breed tbh :p

Necromancia

Fledgling Freddie
Aye, not enough roleplayers on the server, IMHO. I wish you luck with the guild.

Alishia

Fledgling Freddie
Thank you Necromancia for your kind words and honest encouragment :)

V

Vai

Hi and I wish you and you guild good luck and may even think of joining :) Having played on Mid/Guinevere (U.S. role playing server) , it would be nice to have a few in europe DAOC.. Only thing is you aint got the "eyes and ears" like they having on the roleplaying servers to stop all the <4n 1 j01n j00r 6u1ld?!?!?!?! type players.. But good luck and hope you have fun ..pity we couldnt have a roleplaying server in europe instead of PvP tbh :)

Vai :touch:

Alishia

Fledgling Freddie
Thank you Vai and if you feel like coming along and giving us a try please do so, all are welcome:)

Deepfat

Fledgling Freddie
Must be getting set in my ways. Much as I like DaoC it doesn't feel like an RPG to me as there is no GM screen that you privately suspect he/she is frantically fudging dice rolls behind hehe.

Dardamein

Fledgling Freddie
We still live! Roleplaying is here to stay.

Alishia sorry for not making the contact I should have. I will get to it as soon as possible. Good luck with Custodians!

Iskander

Fledgling Freddie
Necromancia said:
Aye, not enough roleplayers on the server, IMHO. I wish you luck with the guild.

Actually there are plenty of people roleplaying on the server. Pitty they all chose to roleplay 10 year olds with an attitude problem. :eek7:

Seriously now, best of luck with the guild, I got a feeling you'll need it with some of the twats we got running around here.

Alishia

Fledgling Freddie
Well so far we have not suffered from the youngster syndrome, in fact we have found some realy nice people who have fun and remain in character doing it, so cant be bad.
Thanks again for your good wishes, hope we get some interaction in the future.

Xaxorle

Fledgling Freddie
Good luck with it.. An just a suggestion, after reading dardamein's thread about raids, why dont you get the roleplaying guilds allied together? That way cooperation would be simpler..

Rincewald

Fledgling Freddie
pez said:
every time someone roleplays a fairy dies
And every time someone speeks in 133t God kills a baby kitten, so please, for the love of everything cute and fluffy, think of the kittens!!

laaken

Banned
Why do you choose DAoC to roleplay in, there's nothing that even resembles rpg about it. Anyway, I'd recommend pen, paper + dice roleplaying games.

Dardamein

Fledgling Freddie
laaken said:
Why do you choose DAoC to roleplay in, there's nothing that even resembles rpg about it. Anyway, I'd recommend pen, paper + dice roleplaying games.

Nothing?

Fantasy, adventures, quests, athmosphere.....what do you do when playing DAoC? Yes surely hack & slash and talk m8, nerf, fotm, l33t...or?

Ghostfeet

Fledgling Freddie
Dardamein said:
Nothing?

Fantasy, adventures, quests, athmosphere.....what do you do when playing DAoC? Yes surely hack & slash and talk m8, nerf, fotm, l33t...or?

:wub: sure i mostly play for rvr with a non - rpg view of things, but to get away from the heavy stuff :p i love some epic raids, dr, sidi etc and even quests if im in the mood. so yes, there r alot of roleplay in daoc, and its nothing wront with it :eek:

Nichneven

Fledgling Freddie
If I played Alb I'd love to join your guild Alishia =) Good luck! I'm in a RP community in SWG... so I understand how hard it is to RP sometimes :)

nick

Fledgling Freddie
Where can I sign up for these c6 (read; roleplay) sessions!

"Thou girth art mighty Sire Knight of the Pink Love Dart"

Hercules-DF

Fledgling Freddie
Good luck Alishia and guild, hope u do well, kinda wish there were more roleplayers on the server to balance out all the dam uber l33t ppl, at least theyve mostly moved to mid nowadays :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom