excalibur + prydwen

Wheee

Fledgling Freddie
heard some rumours that they will be joined? :cheers:
discuss it imo :p

i think it would be quite cool, exept primetime :p :eek2:

Bloodclot

Banned
you can vote for the rvr/pve/main city cluster on the daoc-europe homepage.
at the survey button etc

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
it will be fun to solo around bled bridge again with my mincer, when(if) the server clustering hits xD

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Will all the names be X of Excalibur and X of Prydwen etc?
That doesn't sound tempting ~~

Marc

FH is my second home
Bloodclot said:
not enough to compare your alliance event players yesterday in hw

Twas a great event indeed. Big thx to all the albions that participated. Made for a memorable evening, and for mucho whines from Bloodclot and the rest of his arse bender mates. Same time tonight? I wanna see more and more tears :cheers:

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
Twas a great event indeed. Big thx to all the albions that participated. Made for a memorable evening, and for mucho whines from Bloodclot and the rest of his arse bender mates. Same time tonight? I wanna see more and more tears :cheers:

PM me to help you too! :D

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:

lol the lil zoystor wanna be, how pathetic :<

try harder, like crash the server or something :fluffle:

Marc

FH is my second home
Dorin said:
lol the lil zoystor wanna be, how pathetic :<

try harder, like crash the server or something :fluffle:

yeah cos i wanna play the game how i see fit. I dont give a fuck what fanboys like you think.

Doesnt take a genius to work out that if you dont wanna get zerged, dont go near beno bridge. but oh no, the mids still come and cry when they get zerged.

Not my fault the average IQ of a fanboy is 10 is it.

majik

Banned
Marc said:

I'm sure if Atreides ran a gg more often, you'd respect fg rvr.

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
yeah cos i wanna play the game how i see fit. I dont give a fuck what fanboys like you think.

Doesnt take a genius to work out that if you dont wanna get zerged, dont go near beno bridge. but oh no, the mids still come and cry when they get zerged.

Not my fault the average IQ of a fanboy is 10 is it.

just to point out mr. spamming shit dude, that i wasnt there and i dont give a fuck what you do in the game :EE

as i said try harder newb ^^

oh and i dont cry, i just laff especially at you :p

now after this quality post, try to not take the forums too serious m8y. cheers xD

pixieblue

Fledgling Freddie
I dont know if this has been mentioned or not yet, couldnt be arsed to read all the reply's, but anyway, here goes..

Just a thought I had whilst talking with my Guild Master.

If you played (for example) Mid excal, and also had Hib pryd, and the servers got merged .... Wouldnt there be a sort of X-Realming situation going on. ie: you hear over /as "were gathering at ???? to go take ????? relic back blah blah. Then you go off and tell the other realm. Not good thing to happen if it does occure.

/Maria :wub:

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
i think they r putting a 1hour relog time, so if u ex played hib pryd and u logged of u need to wait 1 hour to log in on mid, but ofc u can allways use irc, msn etc...

pixieblue

Fledgling Freddie
suppose the 1hr thing is good idea, But I also thought of another thing that will definatly happen...

There is going to be alot of RP Farming with people that own 2+ accounts
ie: one account logged as normal (Mid/excal) maybe BB account logged on as alb/pryd, take them to the same spot and farm each other.

I do think that the Merge will help the population, but there will be people there to abuse the situation....
:mad:

Dukat

Resident Freddy
pixieblue said:
suppose the 1hr thing is good idea, But I also thought of another thing that will definatly happen...

ie: one account logged as normal (Mid/excal) maybe BB account logged on as alb/pryd, take them to the same spot and farm each other.

I do think that the Merge will help the population, but there will be people there to abuse the situation....

I believe GoA watch for that kind of thing, when people start doing it accounts start getting banned, so it wont last for long.

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
beno bridge = the new APK
beno docks = the new AMG

you know what to expect if u hang around there... or should.

EXC+PRYD=GOOOOD yes.

Just dunno if HW will be big enuf :(

lokkedue

Fledgling Freddie
imo server clustering between excalibur and prydwen is a bad idea.
gonna be albs everywhere and the small possibility of soloing will be gone completely, stealthzergs everywhere

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
pixieblue said:

Exactly what stopped people with two accounts from RP Farming their other accounts before cluster you say? ...

lokkedue said:
imo server clustering between excalibur and prydwen is a bad idea.
gonna be albs everywhere and the small possibility of soloing will be gone completely, stealthzergs everywhere

yeah because this game is all about ze solo meighters, gw

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom