Excalibur & Prydwen Cluster; Relic Raid History.

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
Excalibur & Prydwen Cluster; Relic Raid History.
Code:
01. Sat-26-Nov-05 19:30 CET (M) Sojik-p		captured (A) Power 	from  Albion (S)	- [URL="https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=179980"]- FH Thread[/URL]
02. Sat-31-Dec-05 05:20 CET (A) Gingy-e		captured (M) Strength	from  Midgard(S)	- [URL="https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=182893"]- FH Thread[/URL]
03. Sat-31-Dec-05 07:30 CET (A) Gingy-e		captured (A) Power 	from  Midgard		- [URL="https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=182893"]- FH Thread[/URL]
04. Sat-31-Dec-05 08:30 CET (A) Gingy-e		captured (M) Power 	from  Midgard(S)	- [URL="https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=182893"]- FH Thread[/URL]

(S) = Relic was taken from a shrine not a keep.
Excalibur New Frontiers Complete Raid history as compiled by Xajorkith of Midgard

Excalibur Old Frontiers Complete Raid History as compiled by Herbal of Albion

Feel free to inform me of any mistakes, times are CET to match XML.

Rather than put a comment in like I did before (which got edited out by the Alb FH Mod) I put a link to the most relevant whine thread, hopefully mods will be more forgiving this time.

Don't turn it into a whine thread please... just read, ignore, or correct me please :)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Your history has zero value without the starting time, numbers of people being attackers and defenders, the class and group setup, the RRs and so on.

Try again.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Manisch Depressiv said:
Your history has zero value without the starting time, numbers of people being attackers and defenders, the class and group setup, the RRs and so on.

Try again.

it shows when the relics were taken, which is what the title of the thread is.
I would love to see you try get the class, the group setup, the rr's and so on from a relic raid with 80 people from each realm as if it were to happen prime time, aswell as the above things being completely and utterly pointless information in the chronology of the relics.
Be realistic before posting drivvel or your post has zero value

Arguably you could say go to herald, but i think people would prefer to see all the takes in 1 place.
A more sensible approach would have been the start time and the time the relic was taken but who is to say what the start time is? relic doors could be weakened at 6am on christmas eve by a solo armsman, technically speaking the raid started then

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Manisch Depressiv said:

Try again.

Exactly.

What the self proclaimed king of Mid seems to elude to mention is the fact that RR's have changed with the onset of NF. It is so convenient to mention the times the relics left the shrines without mentioning the times the various key keeps fell.

I remember the first RR run by Tappi when NF went live on EU. He was slated for a so called ac raid when, infact, Albs had been trying Mid keeps all day long. Obviously then there were far more Mids to defend.

Ging's latest raid ran along the same lines. Take a keep, see what defence if any is around and move on. Fortunately the game designers saw fit to make this a 24/7 365 day a year game, thus any raid is fair game.

If you are going to bore us with statistics at least be honest enough to provide the whole picture and not one that fits neatly into your own, deluded vision of the game.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Chronictank said:
it shows when the relics were taken, which is what the title of the thread is.
I would love to see you try get the class, the group setup, the rr's and so on from a relic raid with 80 people from each realm as if it were to happen prime time
Be realistic before posting drivvel or your post has zero value

/bg groups

Thank you sir.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
It all ends with the question: Will people do something that is possible in a game? Yes, they will do - that's the answer.

Doesn't matter if it is pressing two chambers or taking a relic or MoC3 lifetapping someone. You can disklike a lot of stuff in this game, but it doesn't build up on morals.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Manisch Depressiv said:
/bg groups

Thank you sir.
so your going to do bg groups, get every other realm to do bg groups.
Sift through the screenshots and/or chat logs
Go to herald and look up the rr and class of every character in the bg
Just so people can ignore the pointless information you have put in to clutter the post

/clap,
get some perspective

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Chronictank said:
so your going to do bg groups, get every other realm to do bg groups.
Sift through the screenshots and/or chat logs
Go to herald and look up the rr and class of every character in the bg
Just so people can ignore the pointless information you have put in to clutter the post

/clap,
get some perspective

The perspective is that the Albion BG had no Reaver and no Heretic zerg and the Warlocks failed to press the chamber or UI buttons fast enough, maybe they were not there.

With the most idiotic keep defence class in game called Warlock, no Midguardian should make posts like the original poster.

Anytime bomb with own Crack20, zZz...!!!

Dorimor1

Banned
As stated above, these results, as accurate as they may be don't really reflect the relic situation completely because numbers, and times the main keeps fell are not listed, in other words, this is all bullcrap aimed purely to give Albion a bad name.

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
elbeek said:
If you are going to bore us with statistics at least be honest enough to provide the whole picture and not one that fits neatly into your own, deluded vision of the game.

As usual you're wrong.

I provided a URL to the "gratz/whine" thread for each raid, this provides some of the additional information you mention. This thread is not influenced by me. You do kow how to scroll the text to the right?

In fact if you click on the Albion Gratz thread you’ll see I quoted an Independent web site that chronicled the entire Gingy Relic Raid in all it's glory, every tower, every keep!!!

So basically the list above is a summary and the FH thread provides the details.

A Relic Raid is "only" a success when the relic gets home and that's the time that is recorded.

It's too difficult to work out when a relic raid started, e.g. when did Gingys raid start?
Was it when Alb set out to take Blendrake 06:00 CET,
Was it when Alb captured Blendrake 07:20 CET
Was it when the first keep was knocked over after Blendrake, E.g Hild 02:40 CET?
Was it when Albs first hit Fens? If so how do we distinguish Gingy from Blindguardians farming?
Was it when albs merely took towers?
Was it when the temple gate opened?

Would Mid and Alb agree when it started? I know Mid and Alb agree when it ended.

Secondly, and importantly, I need to be very independent, so I only work with data from the XML, (other than BG holder) and I can only get a small amount of information from it. Anything that is not from GOA’s XML is subjective, open to interpretations and can be argued about.

This is an open forum anyone can feel free to correct me or come up with better ideas, so rather than slag me off like the retard you are, perhaps you could do better?

The worst type of person is one such as your self, who just slags off and doesn't have any intelligence to suggest "how" to record the raids, if you don’t care, then don’t post.

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Xajorkith said:
The worst type of person is one such as your self, who just slags off and doesn't have any intelligence to suggest "how" to record the raids, if you don’t care, then don’t post.

You are right. I don't care about how/when rr's took place. I never really have. I enjoy the game for what it is and don't take such minor things to heart.

It is actually quite brilliant how wound up you get over things. Why do you feel it necessary to produces endless reams of boring statistics? Its a fucking pc game not rl, or can't you differentiate between the two?

To use a recent quote,"the worst type of person is one such as yourself. You produce statistics which are one sided and incorrect. No one really cares so why bother posting".

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:

Try again.
elbeek said:

ye.... we should get cameras all over frontier that will record moment of any individual/group/zerg anywhere anytime with zoom and plain radar options (ofc u can see those after RR not during)
and computer database with logs from ever char involved and with whom he was grouped with
plus option to see class/template/stats/RR witch itmes and Ra's and spells or melee styles was uses and if they where fialed /resistsed/missed/fumbled by every1 involved and when how many times etc???

u both must be nuts...

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
elbeek said:
You are right. I don't care about how/when rr's took place. I never really have. I enjoy the game for what it is and don't take such minor things to heart.

It is actually quite brilliant how wound up you get over things. Why do you feel it necessary to produces endless reams of boring statistics? Its a fucking pc game not rl, or can't you differentiate between the two?

To use a recent quote,"the worst type of person is one such as yourself. You produce statistics which are one sided and incorrect. No one really cares so why bother posting".
maybe some people do find it interesting, just because you do not like it doesnt mean someone else wont find the info usefull (for whatever reason) get over yourself

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
elbeek said:

Wound up, lol are you on drugs mate?

I only produce reams of statistics to balance your reams of bullshit, unfortuanly you've been on a roll this week and I'm having to work a bit harder than usual ;)

The stats are correct, if you think they are not, Right Now it with GoA, get them to fix the XML.

If they are one sided post a correction.

Otherwise shut up.

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Raven said:
maybe some people do find it interesting, just because you do not like it doesnt mean someone else wont find the info usefull (for whatever reason) get over yourself

Not at all. All he is trying to do is justify his ingame dislike for a realm. The fact that he does it with more stats and polls than on a UK election day just makes it all the more ridiculous.

Stats can be taken both ways.....glass half full etc.

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
elbeek said:
Not at all. All he is trying to do is justify his ingame dislike for a realm. The fact that he does it with more stats and polls than on a UK election day just makes it all the more ridiculous.

Stats can be taken both ways.....glass half full etc.

from what i saw its plain statistic ... (taken from Goa with links etc)
imo its u trying to find good excuse for ur realm (and u dont have bkup for whatever u trying to say ... u should get some more <<material from christmas crackers and cerial boxes>> as Raven said in other thread

Brite

Banned
i notice its all the albs saying it doesnt matter what time the relic was taken from the shrine its when it started, which is absolute bollocks, if you take the relic at 5am when all the defenders are tired and have gone to bed like your average person who doesnt fancy wrecking there sleep pattern to defend a relic in a game and have somthing to do in real life the next day :eek7: So it may aswell have been an alarm clock raid (this was all said in a good post in the thread before but if it didnt sink in to your thick head then i doubt its going to now so why am i bothering?)

You can say you started whenever beacuse people are always going to be taking keeps, thats the game, hell you had blend for a few days with port which made your relic raid total easymode and you still have to do it at 5am :puke: So you could say your relic raid started 3 days ago, a relic raid that lasts that long is a really piss poor organised relic raid, ive done better relic raids on albion at that time duo with trollum ffs! But if you want to be proud of it thats your choice, you want to take relics at 5am, thats your choice, you want to come up with really poor excuses, that is your choice... but dont expect any recognication or grats for it, its like a warlock dinging rr10.

semanon

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
The perspective is that the Albion BG had no Reaver and no Heretic zerg and the Warlocks failed to press the chamber or UI buttons fast enough, maybe they were not there.

With the most idiotic keep defence class in game called Warlock, no Midguardian should make posts like the original poster.

Anytime bomb with own Crack20, zZz...!!!
Uh oh! Here she goes again having a go at Warlocks. I'm begining to believe my last post about her. She really does protest to much about Warlocks. Let it go missy, feel the moment.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
semanon said:
Uh oh! Here she goes again having a go at Warlocks. I'm begining to believe my last post about her. She really does protest to much about Warlocks. Let it go missy, feel the moment.

She? Wtf...

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Spetsnaz said:
from what i saw its plain statistic ... (taken from Goa with links etc)
imo its u trying to find good excuse for ur realm (and u dont have bkup for whatever u trying to say ... u should get some more <<material from christmas crackers and cerial boxes>> as Raven said in other thread

Spaznet. I see you are STILL unable to come up with your own material otherwise you would know how to spell cereal.

Also you are clearly yet to learn that statistics can be interpreted either way depending on your preference. From your public idolisation of Xaj in other threads I guess Exc will see you delete and reroll on Mid. Let me guess, another warlock incoming?

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
elbeek said:
Spaznet. I see you are STILL unable to come up with your own material otherwise you would know how to spell cereal.

Also you are clearly yet to learn that statistics can be interpreted either way depending on your preference. From your public idolisation of Xaj in other threads I guess Exc will see you delete and reroll on Mid. Let me guess, another warlock incoming?

dont get u ...

after a while still dont get u...

ohhhh well u must not get urself as well so i wont bother ...

at least u know how to spell cereal so u must be proud !!!

Gibbo

Fledgling Freddie
I think the trick is to start your raid outside primetime and aim to get the relic in primetime. Therefore, primetime relic raid :D

Ging

Part of the furniture
Gibbo said:
I think the trick is to start your raid outside primetime and aim to get the relic in primetime. Therefore, primetime relic raid :D

so starting at 7am and working through till 7pm when the relics are lifted right?

now i see where we have been going wrong.

Zede

Part of the furniture
putting a time on when a rr starts is very difficult.

seeing through the bs and working out the poster is pissed off, very easy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom