Excalibur / Pryden Are Dead?

rematt

Fledgling Freddie
Lo guys...what do u think about organize a really meeting btw ALL player in this server and try to send and EMAIL to goa for make one/two unics europeans server where we can bring all chars?

IF we are togheter they need listen us

MONEY'S POWER make GREAT THINGS

Actual players on exc/pryden about 250

250 x 12 euros/month= 3000 euros/month
3000 euros x 12= 36000 euros/year

WE HAVE THE POWER, NOT GOA

GOA is getting money doing no work

Imo we need to make meeting btw all 3 realms and send unique email to Mythic
if they dont wanna do that , we will renew untill Warhammer will be rdy :)

rematt

waiting 4 ur suggestion

cyaps

rematt mid runnie 9L8

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
The grammar and spelling in your post made me skip the whole thing. If you'd used it properly, put some ideas forward and stopped talking about what you don't know, I might of taken it seriously.

Random GOA hate thread #24,021,001

igli

Fledgling Freddie
The grammar and spelling in your post made me skip the whole thing. If you'd used it properly, put some ideas forward and stopped talking about what you don't know, I might of taken it seriously.

perhaps he's main language aint english? so dont flame:mad:

Overdriven

perhaps he's main language aint english? so dont flame:mad:

Nah, it wasn't that. It was the fact that the post has been done so many times. (Also, I'm being anal about grammar today; as I've been tested on it recently.)

Apologies if you thought it was a personal attack.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Nah, it wasn't that. It was the fact that the post has been done so many times. (Also, I'm being anal about grammar today; as I've been tested on it recently.)

Apologies if you thought it was a personal attack.

Agreed, there are just some times when you are trying to make a point that the grammer has to be up to scratch for anyone to take you seriously.

Even if it means one or two spelling mistakes, we all make them afterall.

But like Mr Overdriven has said, the post has been done ever since the prydwen server crash(maybe even before)

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
There is probably something that the remaining people can do.

Make a petition stating that you want the server to be clustered with another server and would accept the language being changed to either French/German and get enough signatures from people actively playing Dyvet.
GOA could always use the log in polling system they have to find out actual numbers of people wanting it not just rely on old posters here.

GOA will not bother at this point sorting out multi-language clustering. It's too much work for too little reward. The ability to change the server language to German and cluster with a German server is very possible since they did it with Glastonbury.

It all depends how many people would insta-quit if the server got changed to German and how many people might consider re-subbing for them to decide if it's worth it.

DeathsBows

Fledgling Freddie
36k a year for 2 servers lol aint exactly a lot prob got more in the coffee jar for the office as goa's like a french telecom firm/partner whatever prob just write it off in a tax rebate every year as running costs so they'd prob be laughing if every 1 left.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
At least he is making an effort like some people.

A lot of people did make the effort, asking GOA what was happening and offering suggestions. GOA failed to use these, thus people quit en masse

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
A lot of people did make the effort, asking GOA what was happening and offering suggestions. GOA failed to use these, thus people quit en masse

Ah shush i was talking about his english! :<

elbeek

Part of the furniture
If they cba to sort out small things like XML, "forget" to do the Friday news etc, do you really expect them to give a wet wank about a game that is 5 years old and is merely ticking over?

My feelings on the matter are, they will let Dyvet die out completely, continue to support the German servers until WAR comes out then stop bothering with that. The fact that there are numerous QQ threads that have not been replied to on FH alone is a true indication that Dyvet is in the "we cba with you" section of their concerns.

Shit company, shit support and I for one will never play another game run by these guys.

eble@work

Fledgling Freddie
Read the post above/below this is where it is confirmed no action will be taken on the English cluster what you see is what you get, period.

Clusters cannot be clustered (ignore what the Yanks did).

Its all dooom dooom doom - but this time its true.

Eble

rematt

Fledgling Freddie
I apologies for my english...
but im from italy...
if u try to speak italian im sure your language will be worse than my english..
anyway sorry for that

it was only a try to make u interested for safe our money and fun playng daoc

rematt, the italian
pizza mafia mandolino spaghetti

Gahn

Resident Freddy
I apologies for my english...
but im from italy...
if u try to speak italian im sure your language will be worse than my english..
anyway sorry for that

it was only a try to make u interested for safe our money and fun playng daoc

rematt, the italian
pizza mafia mandolino spaghetti

Don't feed the Trolls dude ^^

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
It is not dead yet, but it has been diagnosed with a terminal disease and the patient has been given up.

Chrystina

Fledgling Freddie
guys, get over it... I am almost certain that the subscription money from the last few people still playing this game hardly pay for the electricity and traffic bills, let alone wages for the staff :touch:

they probably lose money by running DAoC and use it as tax write-off :m00:

mmm... Hellgate London soon... yay...

PS: @rematt, not being a native speaker of some language is no excuse to be unable to use a free spellchecker in your web-browser (FireFox has one build-in I think and IE has one in GoogleBar) or ask a friend to review what you write. or at least I'd do that if I wanted to say something that is really important to me ;)

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Agreed, there are just some times when you are trying to make a point that the grammer has to be up to scratch for anyone to take you seriously.

Even if it means one or two spelling mistakes, we all make them afterall.

But like Mr Overdriven has said, the post has been done ever since the prydwen server crash(maybe even before)

Thad cannot comment because he cannot 'spell' grammar. :(

Overdriven

Two seperate companies, Two completely different server structures - It won't happen stop being a Fucktard.

o_O *Groans something about it being a database issue and that pseudo-feilds can be added/removed as necessary to make the process easier*

Thadius

Part of the furniture
o_O *Groans something about it being a database issue and that pseudo-feilds can be added/removed as necessary to make the process easier*

Wait a second, didnt Mythic MAKE this game? xD

The only thing thats stopping the change is the server code that has all the language options with.

Overdriven

Wait a second, didnt Mythic MAKE this game? xD

The only thing thats stopping the change is the server code that has all the language options with.

Was basically my point.

EU (UK languages) -> US is easier than EU (Ger/Fr) -> US. For those reasons.

Mythic can do anything they want. They CAN transfer over to US, they just won't =<

Ctuchik

FH is my second home

u know, everyone here can't type in perfect english.
so bitching at grammar on a public forum where more then half is NOT english speakers is pretty pathetic.

Random grammar hate reply #whatever

Thadius

Part of the furniture
u know, everyone here can't type in perfect english.
so bitching at grammar on a public forum where more then half is NOT english speakers is pretty pathetic.

Random grammar hate reply #whatever

Its more of a case of why post something that has been posted hundreds of times before

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom