Excalibur And Pryd Servers atm

Baribaala

Fledgling Freddie
Guys these 2 servers atm are terrible these servers arent active i mean on hib theres 102 player on out of 507

The reason why most people have gone is because of the Irvr and all the zerging with the Irvr and all the bridge farming people find it boring

I mean if there was no irvr and just roaming and more keep takes there will be people defending and then even if u get more keeps u can go for the relics to get the servers more active

This is just a thing people in Lamfhaotos Last Hope AS have been talking about the last 15 mins i hope people look at this and try get some raids going

Plz guys lets get Excalibur/Prydwen active till Warhammer comes out

Regards Mrmoosice/Baribaala Proud members of Fallen Spirits few more 50s

Vanyx New production Warrior Proud member of Atreides

For Excalibur/Prydwen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! even tho it probally wont do anything to help the server

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
according to most albs they are the least populated! mids must have about 300 people!

Baribaala

Fledgling Freddie
thats not true at all theres about 200albs and 200 mids on and 100 odd hibs

Baribaala

Fledgling Freddie
ohh and another thing if all the Acing stops maybe people will be thinking of coming bk

Raven GET BK ON HIB

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
i cba, having to much fun in wow :) i may be coming back in the dragon patch to take out the new dragons a few times, doubt i will bother with pvp though :)

Baribaala

Fledgling Freddie
come on u can get in grps with me m8 it will be fun then hopefully more people will come bk

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Dyvets gone, people have moved on.

It got hurt by WOW, hurt by database crash and now its getting hurt with zerging and acing. Irvr gets what little people still play into rvr and in one area, though its not enough

Shamealot

Fledgling Freddie
Dyvet rly has some troubes. Still it is possible to have fun in rvr. But its getting harder.
Lately some old payers have returned. But its hot outside and the holidays have started.. always a bad time to count heads.

I personally hope GOA will find a solution by clustering the english spoken server to US or apply char transfer to the US. But they are sure taking their time for it. I dont think GOA wants to spend a lot of money on DAOC when everybody is waiting for Warhammer.... wouldnt be very wise to do so. But i do regret it because this game still has so much to offer and i still enjoy it a lot.

I hope LLH can help the players that still enjoy the game. Unfortunately we will have to remove some inactive guilds always a sad thing to do. But when it opens up a in gam communiction channel for other active guilds it is ok.

Cya in game, and plz dont turn this thread into another typical whine thread about playstyles etc. :)

RaZieL SoulReaver

Fledgling Freddie
yeah im really looking forward to the WOW clone (not) thats called (warhammer) or so ive been told by my beta playing friend

Punishment

Resident Freddy
After RvRing tonight on shade i think im just gonna pack it in , nothing of interest here anymore ... may aswell enjoy last year of Daoc on a better server aka a mythic one ;)

liloe

It's my birthday today!
The reason why most people have gone is because of the Irvr and all the zerging with the Irvr and all the bridge farming people find it boring

Regards Mrmoosice/Baribaala Proud members of Fallen Spirits few more 50s

ololol, sry....couldn't resist :( Play however you want....but at least stand to how you play imho :p

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
The only things hurting Dvyet is the low population numbers and game fatigue.

Lets be honest its being running 5+ years, people just get tired.

The numbers of people playing doesn't help. Personally I think peoples play style (Irvr, zerging, fgs, solo etc) is irrelevant, it wouldn't matter, as long as there were enough people to allow each of these styles to exist somewhere in the frontier.

deez

Fledgling Freddie

The numbers of people playing doesn't help. Personally I think peoples play style (Irvr, zerging, fgs, solo etc) is irrelevant, it wouldn't matter, as long as there were enough people to allow each of these styles to exist somewhere in the frontier.

couldnt be more true - and maybe because of toa? :)

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie

Absolutely right.

Everything comes to an end this way unless the company (GOA) ploughs a lot of effort into keeping the game bouyant by jamming it with regular content and events.

In 5 years, how many GOA events/quests have there been that were worthwhile and fun (and not bugged)? I can only ever remember one where the ream zones got invaded and the whole realm had to turn out to defend it and perhaps one duelling event. Pretty sure these were pre-ToA...3-4 years ago now?

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
The german and french clusters are still packed - its the attitude of all the l33t kidz on the English cluster thats f*cked it for the rest of us.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
lol so you like cm ac raiding all keeps/towers/relics, yes idd it's the leet kids thats ruining the server. Even though most of the fg's left for german servers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom