[Excal & Pyd] 3FG Dragon Raids : Tuesday 13th December 19:00 uk time

Avrot

Fledgling Freddie
(invisibletank) said:
maybe try a new setup ??? ...
i have been thinking of this and it might work but didnt want peeps to lose a spot and seem a (head)()()::::::::::> ..but maybe try:
grp 1:same
grp2:ani/ani/ani/warden/druid(fop)
grp3:bard/druid/warden/tanks...prob dont need to fill grp3 tbh..

and have light chanters dmg add ofc for grp1..
/shrug :confused:

We did 3 anis the once and it was fine too. The main reason we keep the original set up is to keep the melee damage no.s high while allowing 2 grp to control adds etc with grp 3 back up. And yea to allow the regulars their chance to get the Dragon title.

Only thing we did not expect was the mass temp./perm. migration of players to classic.

Im not abandoning this raid, I will be posting each week, but unless players are sufficient I wont be wasting my time trying to get players to fill gaps.

Hopefully as players filter back into Excal we can get this going, maybe next week we have better sign up.

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Avrot said:
Ok Ive gone through the sign ups this week and its not good tbh, so This Raid is cancelled.

I think the unexpected popularity of Classic has seriously hampered a lot of things and will do so for the next few weeks. Lets be honest I'm asking for 20-25% of the current night times server population to attend heh.

I will put another post up again tonight when I'm home for next Tuesday and see what we get for next week.

Sorry guys,

Hopefully next week we will have enough of the right types.

Looks like your rep stays intact Tear :)

I'm just wondering what exactly your short...

Avrot

Fledgling Freddie
DirtyDiana said:
indeed how many chars are you short of?

4 if I disregard the people who don't read the post.

In the past if the sign up is low the raid is severely strained, last time I had only 20 sign up, I spent 40 mins just getting reps on the Night because most who signed up who where new didn't attend. On a double raid this means we would finish about 10.30PM GMT.

I will post for next week tonight once I'm home, and means im off work, if the sign up is low I may still try and run it, plus Classic will/hopefully have calmed down a little.

Megan

Fledgling Freddie
Migora bard, ml10, toad, sos, purge 3, name is correct on Mod sheet. inc, if spot available.
Can also bring Mergan fop druid, ml10, nur44+14, reg 30+14, purge 2, mcl1 moc1.

Hope this goes down tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom