[Excal+Pryd] Eriny's Charm - Every Sunday 19.00 uk time (20.00 CET)

Ryuno

Can't get enough of FH
Ok, lets see how you like this one :D

[highlight]Details[/highlight]
Date: Every Sunday
Time: 19.00 uk time (20.00 CET)
Meet: Volcanus
BG on: Kyja/Esie/Ryuno/Frei

[highlight]What are we doing?[/highlight]
[highlight]Rules[/highlight]
  • You must be level 46 or above to roll for the charm.
  • This raid IS NOT FFA. Anybody caught selling the charm will be banned from all raids run by me and my guild. You have been warned.
  • Please take the time to read the RAID GUIDE written by Nakia for his raids so you know what is going on.
[highlight]Is there a mod sheet?[/highlight]
  • The mod sheet can always be found HERE. For every raid you attend, and don't win the charm, you will get a +50 to your mod. This is used when rolling for the charm.
[highlight]What about the other loot?[/highlight]
  • All other loot is rolled for seperately, without mods, and doesnt effect your mod in anyway.
[highlight]Changes from previous raid[/highlight]
  • This raid is no longer run by Nakia. He has handed it over to me.
  • Jacina's Sash Artifact has been dropped. I realise that some of you still need it, but on all the raids I have attended, most have left after EC. For this reason i'm dropping JS (for now).
  • The old mod sheet will be carried over. So all your old mods still count, and can still be used.
  • This will run every week as long as I can make it. As with all RL stuff, it does crop up now and then, so I will do my best to let you know of any cancellation in advance.

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
well m8 sign me up on my menta again :p

i will try talk to Nakia ingame l8r if he is on also...i might try start the JS raids and have it so that it is just b4 or after ur raids

Argyle_Avendale

Fledgling Freddie
I might not "love" you in the way Yurka does, but I would have your babies if I could!

Btw, my mod is 550, not 500. Cuz I had 500 before the last raid :p

And as I said to Nakia, I would rather want charm on my eld (Cuilagh). Not that it makes much difference if it says Cuida or Cuilagh tho :p

Ryuno

Can't get enough of FH
Argyle_Avendale said:
I might not "love" you in the way Yurka does, but I would have your babies if I could!

Btw, my mod is 550, not 500. Cuz I had 500 before the last raid :p

And as I said to Nakia, I would rather want charm on my eld (Cuilagh). Not that it makes much difference if it says Cuida or Cuilagh tho :p

Well the mod sheet is just what Nakia has given me so I can't just change your mod sorry. If there is a big problem, then you will have to speak to Nakia to get it changed, as he was running the old raids.

And about the name nps. Just PM me with the new name on the raid :)

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
FIderal said:
Sign me up please BM + Druid [fop]

just letting u know...ur sig has no casters in it m8...and raid is not for greed, not calling u anything just reminding other peeps also !

ryuno said:
This raid IS NOT FFA. Anybody caught selling the charm will be banned from all raids run by me and my guild. You have been warned.

FIderal

Fledgling Freddie
would give it to a guildi cause some people have it in there template

Ryuno

Can't get enough of FH
Nakia tightened up the rules because he had no way of making sure the arti that was won was needed. I am not about to loosen those rules.
This is why you PM the raid leader with the name, class and level of the character that needs the artifact. This is then recorded on the mod sheet.

If you PM me saying:

Joe Blogs (Mod sheet as Terry blogs); Needed on a random guildy.

You will be ignored.

Sorry but if one of your guildies needs an arti then they will need to attend themselves. It is the only way I can be sure that someone isnt passing the arti on to sell.

If you don't need the artifact yourself, then you can't roll. Too many people need this arti for me to just let this slip.

Wuk

Fledgling Freddie
Great, I'll be there as many Sundays as possible :) Really need that Charm!

Perf

One of Freddy's beloved
(invisibletank) said:
well m8 sign me up on my menta again :p

i will try talk to Nakia ingame l8r if he is on also...i might try start the JS raids and have it so that it is just b4 or after ur raids

First off signing up for EC raid with my mentalist Sagax.

Secondly' Invisabletank maybe do JS raid after please :) :)
that way i know i be able to attend both :)

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
Perf said:
Secondly' Invisabletank maybe do JS raid after please :)
that way i know i be able to attend both :)

well i said b4 or after..but i still need to talk to nakia, and i just discovered my acc is closed so cant log on til 2morrow nite :twak:

btw its "Invisibletank" not invisabletank :fluffle:

Perf

One of Freddy's beloved
(invisibletank) said:
well i said b4 or after..but i still need to talk to nakia, and i just discovered my acc is closed so cant log on til 2morrow nite :twak:

btw its "Invisibletank" not invisabletank :fluffle:

Yes quite right, apologies to you Invisableplank.

oops sorry :)

Ryuno

Can't get enough of FH
I'm really sorry about this everyone, but due to personal reasons, i'm not going to be able to play Daoc much for a while. This unfortunatly means I also have to cancel this event.

I was looking forward to running this and getting lots of people their charm, however I really have to be honest and again, i'm really sorry to those who need the charm.

Hopefully someone else can pick up the baton. Feel free to PM me here if your interested.

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
nps m8, pity u wouldnt be around as much but also glad ina way :p
<3 ;)

FIderal

Fledgling Freddie
Might be interested in taking over the Erines charm weekly. ;)

Argyle_Avendale

Fledgling Freddie
Ryuno said:
I'm really sorry about this everyone, but due to personal reasons, i'm not going to be able to play Daoc much for a while. This unfortunatly means I also have to cancel this event.

Aww nooo x<

But as always rl > game xD

Sort your stuff and come back asap ^^

Twist

Fledgling Freddie
FIderal said:
Might be interested in taking over the Erines charm weekly. ;)

Do it! I'm crap at leading raids or i'd consider it but don't want my mod to got to waste :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom