[Excal] ML7 groupsteps Sunday 6th Nov 16:00 C.E.T

Annisa

Fledgling Freddie
Jesus never have seen such a wanker! How can you exclude Manitari who was online sinse 13.00 cet and was waiting sinse 15.00 cet in volcanus. Ok that you fill up the slots of ppl who arent on time I understand, but this noo way

Eolus

Fledgling Freddie
Bla bla bla, you can whine what you want. Im more pissed than you cause mostly of the peopel that signed didnt come, so no comments about anyone, y better close my mouth and take breath...

Next time ask any other idiot to make raids or whatever for anyone

Matt

Fledgling Freddie
Eolus said:
Bla bla bla, you can whine what you want. Im more pissed than you cause mostly of the peopel that signed didnt come, so no comments about anyone, y better close my mouth and take breath...

So you are pissed off because some others didn't show up, and you exclude someone from participating who was in time and showed up...... That makes no sense at all.

Annisa

Fledgling Freddie
Eolus said:

I just said that you a wanker for excluding someone who DID show up and if you pissed that ppl didnt show up, take it out on them and not on me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom