Excal down...?

S

svartmetall

I just logged in, only to have enough time to see one of my guildies say "server coming down" and get kicked...WTF is going on?

Is this ANOTHER example of "GOA being shit"?

F

Flimgoblin

see posts on disapeparing mobs ;)

sommit was fooked :p

S

svartmetall

Originally posted by katt!
tank weaponskill for savages!
...and that's the 43rd. time you've said exactly the same thing. And it's never been relevant to whatever thread you're slavishly Xeroxing yourself into. When you can come up with some new lines, and the balls to post who you are in-game, then you're worth listening to. You sad, second-rate little troll.

Oh, and TANK WEAPONSKILL FOR SAVAGES!

:p

S

svartmetall

Originally posted by Flimgoblin
see posts on disapeparing mobs ;)

sommit was fooked :p
Hehe, yeah, I'd kind of sensed the 'fooked' part...

S

Serbitar

I have it.

brut doesnt have a to hit bonus either. just a reactionary off block for lower end cost, slightly higher damage and a 1 sec longer stun

S

svartmetall

Originally posted by Serbitar
I have it.

brut doesnt have a to hit bonus either. just a reactionary off block for lower end cost, slightly higher damage and a 1 sec longer stun
Hmm...well, I was specced 50 Axe/42 Shield/39 Parry, but respecced to 50/50/28 when 1.62 hit and haven't regretted it for a second. It's less than half the End cost of Slam (as near as I can make out), and with 50 Shield you block a lot anyway - even with crappy Troll Dex - so get plenty of chances to use it.

S

Serbitar

Yes brut rocks. I agree. However when fighting in RvR slam and brut both have a low chance to hit in comparison to a sword/axe/misc blunt instrument (lute for example) to hit due to the poor weaponskill. Not only do they not have any to hit bonus, but to calculate weaponskill they use shield skill modified by dex, often quite low for a tank (especially highlander/troll)

O

old.job

tank weaponskill for savages!

No that's funny, it really is, look at me I'm paralysed through laughing, I've wet my pants, texted that one to all my mates.

K

katt!

Originally posted by old.job
No that's funny, it really is, look at me I'm paralysed through laughing, I've wet my pants, texted that one to all my mates.

fuck off tbh

L

Legolias

Originally posted by old.job

Sorry you lose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom