[Exc] ML5 Battlegroup Thursday 24th 7.00pm GMT

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Let's all go and get wrapped in bandages and slay the beasties....

Date:- Thursday 24th
Time:- 7:00pm UK Time
Requirements:- Master Level 1, All ML5 grp steps must be done and Jars etc. needed for those who have not already been mummified on a previous raid.

Battle group will be on Yiladras at 6:30pm GMT

Rules:-

• Avoid afk'ing if possible - this should be a short raid so hopefully this won't become an issue. It's not fair on others if you were afk, left behind and we have to go back for you.

• LISTEN to what is said in bg, talking to npc's or running ahead without instruction is highly irritating if it screws things up. No excessive whining or comparing it to other raids "so and so did it in 4 nanoseconds" etc - no real point.

• Linkdeads- If we are in a convenient place we will wait a few minutes for LD's to return. If you LD a lot I can't guarantee that we can come back and get you. If you LD in a difficult place we will make an effort to get you.

• No shouting "Bob Saget" - you know who you are.....

Loot:-

Lotto will be at end of raid.
Keys (if any) will be /ran 1000'd first inside.
Rest of items will be lotto'ed at Stygia Haven: /ran 1000, highest picks first

Hope we can all get it done and have a giggle whilst doing it :)

Sticky this please a Mod.

See ya there! :cheers:

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
I be there Hope you Don't sink the Boat this time :) have asked Goa to put more Buoyancy in it just for you :p

Soulja

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Soulja_IA_ said:
I be there Hope you Don't sink the Boat this time :) have asked Goa to put more Buoyancy in it just for you :p

Soulja

Buy me a caravel and we'll be fine Soul I'll bring the paper bag for you so your hideous features don't upset others on the raid :eek6:

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Change of plans?

It seems Obelixx is running ML5 bg in Pryd 30 mins before this one, no replies have been recieved on here or on Prydwen.net and so I assume his is going ahead.

I see little point in running 2 bg's, numbers just won't be there so if Obelixx continues his I won't run this one, if his doesn't run then I will keep this schedule.

Guess I'll see you all in Pryd at 6.30pm GMT to find out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom