Exact loot details from ML8 & 9 raids led by Roxboy-Excalibur

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Inga for President

Bluesky said:
...but we still lubs you ANYWAY inga :fluffle:

ofc we do. At least you're not B**gian (sorry Pete if you ever read this).

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Woodwork

..ahhh. Now they're emerging from the woodwork... :sex:

Now where's that smiley for bug-spray? :england:

brad

Fledgling Freddie
sedde said:
haha, i didnt have ml6 + 7 back then, so you know , you could see the next-day raid, but i guess you havent even bothered. And about the question, you was like, Where did you get that cloak from ? So i was like " Does it matter ? "

Nothing dickie on that tbh.

First of all about ml6-7 i was told you had already done them by another member of the grp, i didn't say you had.

And when i asked where did you get that cloak from? why did you say does it matter? isn't it just polite to jus say yeh i bought it, or won it. But no you didn't.

I can see how your becomming the alb equivalent of jarvio :p

Anyways there's a way to prove that you gave away the items. You got a log of everything you do in your DAOC files, all you need to do is find it, copy it and paste it on here if you wanted to clear your name. But doubt thats gonna happen.

Starwind

Can't get enough of FH
From the conversation that took place in the BG, just before ML9, it wasnt clear wheather the loot was going to be turned on or not, because there was way too much loot ( Salvage ) on ML9 .

Im not suprised it ended up like it did, when the original raid was canceled.

I think most people was just greatful to get the steps and sod the loot.

All this fuss over abit of salvage. :D

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
<cheesy grin>

Ouch. But it was aimed at someone else entirely :fluffle: .
I lub Amelio dearly.

I have no trouble with a person's nationality but Geeks get up my nose

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
If he had specified at the start of the raid that he was going to keep all the loot, there wouldn't of been an issue.. most of the people would probably still of turned up to get the steps.

It's the blatant, I gave it all out to randoms line that's making everyone annoyed, because it's very very clear that this isn't what happened. If your going to steal all the loot at least be man enough to admit that's what you did. People won't let you on raids and probably wont attend any raids you try to host in future, purely because you don't seem to of learnt from the event. You actually believe your getting away with it and that some people are buying the "I gave it all away" line, which means your almost certain to try the same stunt in the future.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
the loot on ml8 and ml9 is all sh1t.

forget about it. rox was doing it to get the ml's done he didnt give a shit about loot and he didnt communicate that well.

end of drama!

sedde

Can't get enough of FH
censi said:

forget about it. rox was doing it to get the ml's done he didnt give a shit about loot and he didnt communicate that well.

end of drama!

haha , someone today, after asking me to see my sword ( zimmeron's wrath ) was like OMG YOU STOLE EVEN THIS SWORD FROM RAID . OMG DIE IN HELL NOOB ETC. hillarious :p

dub

One of Freddy's beloved
censi said:

end of drama!

he cared enough about it to claim it all , that he might have dispersed it all again as he saw fit doesnt really change that :)

dub

One of Freddy's beloved
sedde said:
haha , someone today, after asking me to see my sword ( zimmeron's wrath ) was like OMG YOU STOLE EVEN THIS SWORD FROM RAID . OMG DIE IN HELL NOOB ETC. hillarious :p

yes quite funny how stuff you do in game effects peoples bias towards to you , i spose it a general metagame effect in mmorpg´s :)

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Term

dub said:
yes quite funny how stuff you do in game effects peoples bias towards to you , i spose it a general metagame effect in mmorpg´s

'metagame effect' - now that I like the sound of. Dunno what it means, but by Gad it has a ring to it :)

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
Ingafgrinn Macabre said:
Response to reply #9
It's not about preclaimed loot, it's about hamstering up all the loot himself. If he wanted to hand it out randomly, leave out the /loot treasurer mememe
Well, I don't know about you, but I'm not enforcing anyone what they can or cannot do. What raidleaders want to do is all their own business. I just won't accept anyone acting like that to prevent the possibility of them ruining the raid I am running.

it's all about preclaimed loot, thread starter made all this fuss bcos he didn't get what he asked for in the first place, not bcos "he was worried about the community"

you have to ask yourselves now tho, do you go to the ml raid ,with 100 members in bg,for the loot or for the masterlevels themselves ?

bcos if you got to ml raid with 100 people in bg and expect decent loot, you gotta have issues tbh
tis not like you attend ml10 with 25 people, healer mace drops, 6 healers in bg and therer is 17% chance that one healer rolls higher than the rest and gets the item
We are talking about ffa random loot, of not absurd high value (?) rolled by 100 people, meaning that everyone has less than 1% to get anything

after all this roxboy-e gave all his loot away to people, got the raid complete impecably, but still that's not what matters, is it?
makes me wonder what makes you more angry, someone winning uber loot with a roll of 999 when your roll was 998, or when you arent given the chance to lose from someone that rolled 999 ^^

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Guildie?

You in his guild?

wtf does that quote from him at the end of your post mean? Buggered if I know.

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
toxii said:
bcos if you got to ml raid with 100 people in bg and expect decent loot, you gotta have issues tbh

You don't go with the expectation of getting decent loot, sunshine. You go with the expectation that if you want to you will have a equal chance with everyone else who rolls a random number at winning something. And if you didn't you wouldn't hang around for the lotto.
I've been on countelss ML rushes and have never ever seen only 2-3 guys left at the end. There's always enough at the lotto to show you're totally wrong if you think people don't care about loot.

:twak:

pip

Banned
This thread got hansi all over it:( Not saying it is him but kind of shit stunt he would pull:wanker:

Denarius

Loyal Freddie
Disgusting behavior tbh,not only making himself look a :wanker: , but also his fellow guild m8z. :(

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
toxii said:
after all this roxboy-e gave all his loot away to people, got the raid complete impecably, but still that's not what matters, is it?

No what matters is that your buying this completely fabricated story..

He didn't give a single item of worthwhile loot to anyone, and believing so just makes you look very very guilable. If the loot was given out why do people have contradicting PM's and not one person has come forward saying, actually he gave me X.

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
toxii said:
it's all about preclaimed loot, thread starter made all this fuss bcos he didn't get what he asked for in the first place, not bcos "he was worried about the community"

I didnt ask for anything, and I didnt care about the loot, and I would have created this thread if he hadnt...this is what happens when you treat your fellow players badly.

/Charmangle

ps. And people arent stupid, when no one recieves any of the "good" loot, its not hard to figure out where it ended up...ds

Urgat

Part of the furniture
FFS

Its pixels in a game people.

Grow the f*ck up!

:eek7:

(At the end of the day, a raid leader CAN do as he like, becuase he is the one with the /loot commands. There is nothing forcing you to go on another raid lead by that person ever again if you dont like the way it was handled)

End of story tbh. :twak:

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
mercury said:
You in his guild?

wtf does that quote from him at the end of your post mean? Buggered if I know.

nope sunshine, im not in his guild
no way i would join aod, bunch of newbs they are !

the quote is from him claming "i am the best all around player" when hes obviously not

mercury said:
I've been on countelss ML rushes and have never ever seen only 2-3 guys left at the end. There's always enough at the lotto to show you're totally wrong if you think people don't care about loot.

thats bs rly
25% to 30% of raid stays for loot rolling max
just see how many people /qtd in the end of the raid every single time

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
toxii said:
25% to 30% of raid stays for loot rolling max

No, that's BS. In any case, 25-30% of a 112 BG is still alot of players. Go figure.

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Duplicate

Urgat said:
End of story tbh.

This post looks familiar.

You've been sucked in by him as well.

End of story? Who are you to say that for other people? Or does reading tire you? If it's the end for you, stop reading - it's easy - you just don't click on the thread sweetie.

slash

Banned
Sedde and aod steals from other mids end of story, to bad I used to like them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom