ewwwwwwwwwww

Jeros

Part of the furniture
"exited to have a new toy"

Mother of god......

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
"The schoolgirl said she and 19-year-old husband Jeliazko Dimitrov met in the playground of her school"

I hope the sick fuck is getting the living shit kicked out of him in jail right now!

Turamber

Part of the furniture
He might be going to prison, yet they are married? More details required on that!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol well I mean we think of this as being gross and unnatural now but historically it was perfectly acceptable to marry girls as young as 9 (1st series of Blackadder, its funny but it was also true!) and those unmarried's at the age of 15 were considered old maids!

...didn't Jerry Lee Lewis marry his 13 year old cousin?

Not saying its right just that its not a new thing and tbh the children who got married at that age way back when were actually probably more emotionally mature and able to cope with it as they were not babied as much as modern kids (well, they are, 27 year olds still living with parents and not doing anything for themselves is taking childhood a wee bit too far but it happens) it was what they were expected to do and because their parents had children they couldn't afford to feed and cloth it was better for them to get married and be taken care of by someone else.

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
The fact she refers to her daughter as a toy bothers me.
This is like my daughter having sex NOW and having a baby in 9 months.

I'd personally be pulping the guy.

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
Kordeza said the pair began a sexual relationship even though she did not know what a condom was and fell pregnant within a week of them meeting.

lol pwned

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Different country, different views etc.

It's not a "shit kicked out of" offense all over the world.

He's going to jail for the laws he broke in his country. The difference in culture is in the marriage aspect alone.

Also on the girl saying she has a new toy; way out of context if only taken as that. When looked at in the "i won't play with my toys, i have a new toy"(might be even tongue in cheek, which i think it is) angle, and add the "i need to grow up now, the baby is the child now" viewpoint, it's clear she realises that the baby ain't just a toy.

HAwk also took things out of context, they didn't simply have a date at the school grounds, he saved her hiney.

I can understand the shockhorror of people, but it's not THAT a simple judging to do.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Different country, different views etc.

It's not a "shit kicked out of" offense all over the world.

He's going to jail for the laws he broke in his country. The difference in culture is in the marriage aspect alone.

Also on the girl saying she has a new toy; way out of context if only taken as that. When looked at in the "i won't play with my toys, i have a new toy"(might be even tongue in cheek, which i think it is) angle, and add the "i need to grow up now, the baby is the child now" viewpoint, it's clear she realises that the baby ain't just a toy.

HAwk also took things out of context, they didn't simply have a date at the school grounds, he saved her hiney.

I can understand the shockhorror of people, but it's not THAT a simple judging to do.

Nah, that's not really the case. The girl was probably from a Romany background, not all Bulgarians are.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Tohtori is spot on here. People are fast to judge things at a first glance.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Or is Tohtori being too quick to judge by saying shagging kids is alright in Bulgaria?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Or is Tohtori being too quick to judge by saying shagging kids is alright in Bulgaria?

Never said it was, just that it's not as much of an issue as in other countries.

The law itself there says it's not ok to sexor kids under 14, so it's not ofcourse.

If some 19 year old had sex with a 14 year old in the UK(as an example), people would want to kick his teeth in too, yet in bulgaria it's ok by law and i'm assuming by the standards of the people there too.

About the ethnicity, can't say one way or other.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
whatever the laws or social customs. no way I found 11yo's attractive at 19.

*thinks about 16yo gf he had at the time*

no. just no.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
whatever the laws or social customs. no way I found 11yo's attractive at 19.

*thinks about 16yo gf he had at the time*

no. just no.
luckily youre not the one married to her then, eh?

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
If nature says they are old enough to breed then maybe it is 'civilised society' that has things ass-backwards? As Ez mentioned, only 10 generations ago this was perfectly normal for 90% of the planet and no one batted an eyelid but then the do-gooders came along and started telling us all how to live our lives so here we are now with a fucked up planet and society as a result of all the meddling..

mooSe_

FH is my second home
If nature says they are old enough to breed then maybe it is 'civilised society' that has things ass-backwards? As Ez mentioned, only 10 generations ago this was perfectly normal for 90% of the planet and no one batted an eyelid but then the do-gooders came along and started telling us all how to live our lives so here we are now with a fucked up planet and society as a result of all the meddling..

But the laws are there to prevent young children, even those who are sexually developed, from being exploited by older people. It shouldn't be a question of whether her body is developed enough to have sex but instead whether she is mature enough to rationally decide whether it is what she actually wants.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home

While i agree to a point, in modern society children grow up a lot later then before.

I'd say that in modern days, an 18 year old isn't as fit to have a kid as say, a 17 year old in the 70s(where it was quite normal age).

Blame it on over-protection, PC world gone mad(no candy and tree climbing!), the media scaring parents more as more news are reported, wellfare nations where you don't have to grow up early, or whatever the reason...kids are kids longer these days.

I feel, that if a person is ready to have a kid, no matter the age, on a firm mental level, it's "ok". Though the younger the person, the stricter the screening should be.

Though screening should apply to all ages, seeing as how many parents are these days.

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
As I've already mentioned before, I'm doing research into my family's history and I've found a number of cases of bastards and children that were born less than 9 months after a wedding.

One good example is an 18 yr old woman who marries a 21 yr old man in Jun 1810 and they have their son in Feb 1811. Man had fun with woman, woman got pregnant, woman's father says "You're getting married" and less than a week later they're married... in London! Considering they're both from Shropshire (about 200 miles away), that's fast moving.
Oh yeah, I forgot to meantion that the woman's father was a well known Reverend. :)

The youngest mother I've found in my family's past is a 13 yr old who was sent to prison for 6 months in 1813 for concealing the birth of her infant. You can't turn around and say that 10/11 yr old parents were the norm 10 generations ago because they weren't. The usual age was mid-teens because the church had a LOT of influence on family life at that time. Having a child out of wedlock meant that the woman had to look after the baby herself with NO help from anyone else. Thankfully the Poor Law Unions appeared in the 1800's and that was the start of social help for those who couldn't help themselves. OFC it usually meant living in a workhouse with everything that entailed.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Read this today aswell, the fact the 11 year olds can actually get married and have a child (jesus was it conceived when she was 10?) puts bulgaria into perspective, paedofiles. Absolutely sickening.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
hmm..

I'll join in with Tdc in anouncing....no! just no

I mean

H'choly crap...give her a baby born or something

oh wait..

Right!

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
Thats fucking horrific. He's a paedophile, enough said, should be tried for that + underage sex/sexual abuse simple as.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber

This putting words into peoples mouths is getting rather boring. That is nothing like what he said.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
When I was at school there were quite a few gals sexually active at 11-12...I wasn't one of them, if a boy tried to sexually activate me at that time I'd of decked him but that's another story.

My point here is that a heck of a lot of these 'innocent children' were actually predatory little hussies lol, they were not being exploited, they were going out of their way to look older and hunting men down, telling them they were 16/17 and shagging & bragging.

But if they got caught and got in trouble over it I am now wondering how many of them would have cried rape and the man would have gone down and been forever branded a child molester, to be brutally honest here the guys the gals went for (the ones that fell for it anyway) were not the brightest or sharpest, if they'd been caught by the police they'd have been mincemeat.

But! saying that, there are certainly cases where young kids are sexually abused and convinced that 1) it's perfectly acceptable, 2) they actually enjoy it and 3) they started it and it's actually all their fault. Just because some girls (and boys) are out there hunting down sexual experiences from a young age does not mean its open season on all children, only that there are some horny little sods out there who should probably be locked up for their own safety.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom