Ewo :x

Opt1

Fledgling Freddie
Lo there,

I have no doubt that none of you know me whatsoever, but I used to be pretty regular on #barrysworld many years ago and played Tribes 2 and some CS with Ch3t and Mystic_G..

Turns out I've been a member of these forums since 2005 and I didn't even realise it :eek7: but never got around to posting despite reading them a fair bit lately.

Anyhoo.. I've recently bought this Xbox 360 gizmo.. so thought I might eventually have something useful to say here (maybe) and thought I'd say hi.

Currently have: Dead Rising, Crackdown, Pro Evo 6, Gears, CoD2 and Rainbow 6 Vegas is on its way to me.. what am I missing? : )

Was recently tempted by the Darkness and Overlord, but reviews for Overlord put me off a lil and Darkness's supposed lack of worthwhile multiplayer did too.. plus I've not played through all the stuff I own already yet and don't want to buy if the prices will drop by the time I get around to playing them :eek:

I'm pretty keen on stuff with offline multiplayer for gaming with mates, but companies seem to be more keen on making stuff for Live these days.. so I've just gone and signed up for that :) Got a free month's Gold membership so thought I'd give it a go..

Anyhoo, this is probably boring you.. but my Gamertag's Opt1 if anyone fancies a game of ProEvo, Crackdown, etc. :]

So..erm.. ewo o/ :touch:

P.s. I have no friends on Live.. Any friendships offered out of pity are welcome.

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
I'm up for a PES match or two :) I'll add you later

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
lo welcome to the 360 gang, you wont be disappointed

PS Get shadowrun

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
the reviews on it are totally wrong, it is the best live game i think, its very fast paced and short games so you dont get bored

Opt1

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe, am well up for PES matches - I'm not that good but tis just awesome fun ;D
Can you play the 4 player matches (i.e. 2v2) over Live or is that only available offline?

I was initially put off Shadowrun but I read the thread that was on here about it a while ago and it got me interested again.. I've heard good things, if there's a demo I may well check it oot.. and will see if I can tempt myself at some point when I find some more money :]

Aada

Part of the furniture
I feel sorry for the people that still think Shadowrun sucks because of no single player.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Hello fella!

I'll happily play you at Pro Evo, and if you are looking for more friends there is a sticky thread with everyones 360 live tags in it. You can log in to Live from your pc and just add people easily via your browser.

Where you been?

Opt1

Fledgling Freddie
My bad.. my gamertag is OptiCle not Opt1.. sorreh :x

Not entirely sure where I've been really lol, busy with life stuff and uni mostly, never have as much time as I used to these days :(

Will get myself on the Wiki page ;D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom