Evul Cough

Morphius

Fledgling Freddie
Hey,
any of oyu lot got this mental throat virus ging round makes your body temperature fluctuate and you cant stop coughing, it also makes it extremely painful everytime you swallow?

my cough sounds like a Desert Eagle being fired in Counter Strike

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
My dog had that once when he swallowed a rubber ball

Ezteq

Queen of OT
no but tbh get your arse to the dr's and in the mean time mix lemon juice and lots of honey with hot water and sip that, it will sooth your throat and the lemon is antiseptic too.

*posts chicken soup*

[edit: morph have you been chewing balls again??]

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Don't cough on the London Underground like that dude or you will be another face down statistic!

Saveus

Fledgling Freddie
its not what u think, the problem with ure throat is genital herpies in the back of ure mouth!

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Morphius said:
Hey,
any of oyu lot got this mental throat virus ging round makes your body temperature fluctuate and you cant stop coughing, it also makes it extremely painful everytime you swallow?

Sounds like glandular fever to me.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
i had it mate, coughing till i was almost sick, and its very deep right from your chest

had it for 4 weeks, got the cold/flu twice while having the cough. Still got it, tho its mostly at night or early in the morning. Nasty indeed

Morphius

Fledgling Freddie
aye i always feel like im gonna puke up :<

4 weeks off school :>

went to the doctor and they gave me some sudafed or smt which help clear it up hopefully

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
i've had it for last 4 days - i feel like sh*t - coughin constantly, temp thru the roof, coughing so hard u almost puke.....not nice :( wouldn't want to wish it on my worst enemy....

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Morphius said:
Hey,

Bird Flu ?

Ezteq

Queen of OT
yo morph you dead yet... whats it like, you see a big tunnel and hear a voice like james earl jones or was it more like a ride at thorpe park with jimmy saville?

Morphius

Fledgling Freddie
<coughs a lot> im doing <coughs more> ok al<coughs more>though I feel <coughs more> like im <coughs> dying

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Drink, normal, room temp water. Basic water. No fancies.

Not hot, not cold. That whol drink hot milk stuff is bollocks.

This from a real doc i know, so i trust it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom