Evidince of a Hacker

Status
Not open for further replies.

friky

Fledgling Freddie
Well i cort the person who hacked me.. would like you all to have a look so he doesent do the same to you

edited - use RightNow

Simory

Fledgling Freddie
Couldnt u post the whole conversation ? anyway why did u give out ur pass to a person u dont know ?? :wanker:

Lexmark

Fledgling Freddie
I think you missed the part where i said that i havnt got it anymore because i replaced it back on your account...

And you also blamed me for the 2nd time that you got scammed . So basically every time you get hacked / scammed you always blame me because you gave me your password..

your fault...

friky

Fledgling Freddie
haha ur such a lia.. i dout people will belive u over me..

friky

Fledgling Freddie
i dont care .. i still dont scam

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
can you prove it friky? - if so we will deal with it in guild - if not then i suggest you stop flaming a guildie of novus coep.

Simory

Fledgling Freddie
no that ppl dont like friky, but for sure if he can proof that u ''hacked'' his acc then there isnt much for u to do ... But still asking friky this question, WHY did U give out ur sub to a stranger unless u know him irl ????

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
Simory said:
no that ppl dont like friky, but for sure if he can proof that u ''hacked'' his acc then there isnt much for u to do ... But still asking friky this question, WHY did U give out ur sub to a stranger unless u know him irl ????

shouldn't even give out pass even if you know the guy irl.

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
will just take the time to remind you of something

CoC said:
Radar/cheat accusations.

Unwanted. Simple as that. If you have a legitimate reason to think a user may be cheating ingame then your correct cause of action is to log the issue with the RightNow system. Threads containing accusations that should be sent to RightNow will be deleted. No warnings or comments, deletion. Users persistently posting such threads will be treated in the same way as users spamming (see above). Users posting to complain about other users behaviour which is not subject to RightNow relevance (ie playing within the rules but in an unsporting way) can post the details but will also need to watch out for the 'flaming' rules above. It is also worth noting, that if you report someone you suspect of cheating, they are far more likely to be caught doing so by GOA if you don't forewarn them by posting accusations here!

doesn't quite fit, but good enough for me

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
Lexmark said:
I think you missed the part where i said that i havnt got it anymore because i replaced it back on your account...

And you also blamed me for the 2nd time that you got scammed . So basically every time you get hacked / scammed you always blame me because you gave me your password..

your fault...

Why would you say "Nah I'm OK" first?

If I was in your situation I would have said straight away that I had replaced them back on the account. Instead of saying the above, then back tracking and saying you'd replaced them.

Just the way I read it. :)

Lexmark

Fledgling Freddie
I aint lie'ing . You just want to get me banned because your a complete twat.

Why would I want to scam you ? There was nothing I wanted from you ? And my char was fine. Get a log then see..

friky

Fledgling Freddie
sorry all i got out of that was.. bbbbuuulll shiiittt

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
this thread provides no perpose...

friky, did he presure you into getting your acc details?
friky, your an idiot for giving it to him in the first place

finnally...
friky, its your own fault, get over it...

sure what lexmarks did wrong, but we wouldn't be here if you didn't do what you did... ie giving him your pw...

once again i see no reason why this thread is even open:-/

Lexmark

Fledgling Freddie
What ever then friky . you flamed me on msn every time something was taken . And quite frankly im sick of it .

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
So, you clearly have given your password to at least one other person and now something has been removed from your character ?

Next time you load the game, read the agreement before you click ACCEPT.

Bitching here will just result in a lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom