Everyone wants a thuergist?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I'm one of those pvp scumbags so i know what classes are being played and at what lvl etc.

Ages ago pryd and excal went down, millions of /20 ppl running about with gimpy free armour, it was fun as ppl made small groups of varied classes. the insane numbers meant no one was safe and imo it was a fun few days.

Since pryd's been down all i see is thuergists! you can tell its bad when 1 FG of thuergs takes on another FG of theurgs! - whats the deal here? i'd imagine if you could /20 vamps, warlocks, bainshee's it would be nasty.

i realise thuergs can leech better than most classes but come on, there are other classes.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
oh lol before all these elitists say "yeh pvp scum flame us" i saw ppl with names such as "Pmme Whenprydsup" shouting at "Tellmewhen Prydsback".

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
my defensive tanks pwn your defensive tank :(.

What kind of question is that anyway? Surely over on camlann the overskilled fg vs fg combat needs a super interrupter too? Which can also nuke like hell.

That's what a theurgist is for, pet the enemy support and casters, then nuke/root/mez/pet the tanks hoping they get chainstunned

living

Fledgling Freddie
8 lvl 20 theurgs >>> lvl 50 guy.

Heck even 4 lvl 20 theurgs can drop a lvl 50 if they get to pet spam enough before the 50 reacts (and will be perma stunned by then :D) =)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
lol what makes it worse is odins always have FOP in the house by the healer (gothwaite) so it takes em 20 seconds to regen full power

Brite

Banned
no one wants to play camlann seriously so they just roll thuergs to piss about on because its a laugh

about the only fun you will get out of camlann

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Brite said:
no one wants to play camlann seriously so they just roll thuergs to piss about on because its a laugh

about the only fun you will get out of camlann

nice signature Brite, heard John Lennon did something like that....hey who knows lets hope that guy reads FH :)

i've seen you on pvp too, if you strafed anymore you'd dig a hole!

Hansmoleman

Fledgling Freddie
living said:
8 lvl 20 theurgs >>> lvl 50 guy.

Heck even 4 lvl 20 theurgs can drop a lvl 50 if they get to pet spam enough before the 50 reacts (and will be perma stunned by then :D) =)
the reason all theurgs get chained and then whine when a level 50 kills them, its a viscious cycle

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Spamming big nasty pets (ice pets are my favorite!) has a certain charm to it. :)

danmrman

Fledgling Freddie
thurgs pwn but they are a lil boring if they keep attakcing a higher lvl, also they Whine if u kill em to much because they keep attacking you ,according to them we are chaining them.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
i heard the fg of thuergs was actually a stealther group from alb pryds doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom