Every story has an ending

Influenza

Part of the furniture
I turned 28 yesterday and ive finally realised that i dont want to spend my life sat infront of my PC.

Been getting a bit bored with the game lately and seeing all the OF screenshots etc... made me realise the game will never be as fun for me again.

Just want to say thank you to a few people for making the game fun the past 4 years.

From my Avengers of Pendragon days Stupeh , Jolo , Link , Netnifty , Rave and Faya , it was my 1st guild and was the most fun ive had in daoc , thanks for putting up with my alchohol filled outbursts aswell :)

From more recent times id like to thank Asyveth for making the game alot better when he was my GM.

And my current guilds Na fianna on hib and Guardians of avalon on alb , i will miss everyone of you :)

Cuddyn / Fiadric / Ocid / Vulnerable / Demented / Isosa finally saying goodbye :)

NaMeOk

Fledgling Freddie
i hope you get a good life :p get up from your chair and go to fuck girls :p ajaja

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
What about my SC? :p

And sorry to see you go mate ;)

/Dracus

Jolo

Fledgling Freddie
Cya Cuddyn :(

I'll keep an eye on your house on Excal for you every time I log on to check my CM hehe ;) I'll water the plants in the garden and such.

Hope you enjoy real life - let us know if it's worth trying!?

J :8

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom