ever wonder what it would be like to have almost 100 children and 40 wives?

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Lives in India, interesting....

They don't look Indian :)

I guess 1billion people varies a bit :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
that's just wierd.

I say each their own. Some want money, some fame, some a ton of kids and so on.

It's not like there's an universal code for what to do with life, just do what you want/like and f*ck the rest ;)

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
Coincidentally, Mr Chana is also head of a sect that allows members to take as many wives as he wants.
Noticed this and noticed they don't mention his age.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Some of those women are fucking scary looking.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Lives in India, interesting....

They don't look Indian :)

I guess 1billion people varies a bit :p

He's from Mizoram which is in that bit of India in the far east that loops over Bangladesh and borders Burma, so that explains the ethnicity.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
um are the women allowed to have multiple husbands? actually, is there any cult/sect whatever you call these things where women actually get to screw about half as much as the men?

It all seems rather unfair to me tbh, say a dude's got 30 wives, well he's only human so your chances of getting any are narrowed right down if he does it on a rota basis and say one wife per night...once a month - and what state is he going to be in after boffing 29 other women before he drags his sorry arse round to your bed- so it's going to be a really lame 'omg i'm knackered' one once a month if that.

Noooo thank you.

Urgh!

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
um are the women allowed to have multiple husbands? actually, is there any cult/sect whatever you call these things where women actually get to screw about half as much as the men?

It all seems rather unfair to me tbh, say a dude's got 30 wives, well he's only human so your chances of getting any are narrowed right down if he does it on a rota basis and say one wife per night...once a month - and what state is he going to be in after boffing 29 other women before he drags his sorry arse round to your bed- so it's going to be a really lame 'omg i'm knackered' one once a month if that.

Noooo thank you.

Urgh!

rofl!! Ever seen "little big man?" :)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol no, what's that all about?

Oh and P.S i noticed in the photograph how flipping miserable they all looked, yes it is obviously a wonderful arrangment that, they are sooo overjoyed! Seriously, none of those people (husband or wives) are smiling!!

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
cos having your picture taken is SRS BSNS!!!

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
lol no, what's that all about?

It's a "political" Western film from 1970 or such, but i just remember it from the hero having to have sex with his indian squaw and her three sisters in the same night.. and he was all "i can't take anymoooore" :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom