Ever feel like theres nobody you can talk to?

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Girlfriend lives probly 1000 miles away so time diference fucks things up

Cant talk to the guys because lets face it ya dont really share feelings with them do ya?

Have only really got one close female friend and never talk about real things with her.

Me and me dad have never been the type to share things with each other.

Mothers an over worrier so any problems shared seems to become worse

anyways not that most of you care or i really expect any of you to do anything about it but I needed to say it somewhere and you lucky people get to read it.....

/ emo off

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
anyways not that most of you care or i really expect any of you to do anything about it but I needed to say it somewhere and you lucky people get to read it.....

thats why people keep journals. or blogs that noone reads. you feel better (and pretty much discuss it with yourself) by writing it down somewhere. so coming on this forum with it is actually a pretty good idea ... until the your mom jokes fly in

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I feel like that alot lately Cerb, especially the last 4 months which have been fucking crap for a number of reasons. I have a couple of good friends but as you rightly said there are just some things you cannot say to male friends and my mum is real worrier as well. So I feel your pain bud.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
i talk to my mates about everything, i dont really give a shit if they listen or not because it's about me, not them :D

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Isn't this what hookers are for? Cheaper than Psychiatrists AND you get to spunk on them.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
Guess its my different backround to you guys but i can pretty much tell the folks anything.
Mates well the gooey sensitive stuff is saved for drunken convos. As for the missus i tell her what i want her to know, dont wanna spew all my krazy on her.

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
Im same as levi to be honest, dont really share feelings unless im off my rockers and sat down when you have those drunken moments you talk about all the fucked up stuff. I've got a few mates I met from DAOC though years and years ago who I still talk to almost daily and find that most of my problems/worries project onto them and I get helpful replies :) internet friends seem to be easier to talk too about things :p

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
After my grandad dying and my dad getting quite ill while on holiday (E111 sort of ill), I'm definitely looking at opening up with dad once he gets back.

Ever heard the song "The Living Years" by Mike & The Mechanics?

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
I try to keep my thoughts & feelings to myself but the missus has a sixth sense as to when I'm hiding something.

As for some of my mates - genuinely good blokes but all come from quite wealthy & relaxed backgrounds so I find their help in dealing with life experiences/problems is no better than my own!

It's why I'm looking forward to uni in a way - branch out the different type of people I know!

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
perhaps you could try to share your worries here. I honestly think most people will give you a serious answer.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Cerb, went through this for a hell of a long time (Probably for a good few years) and as said on here, writing it down helps. Publically or privatley, it makes the difference.

Also as said, you can on here too - Am sure you'd get the few sarcy replies, but I think a few would give proper ones too.

*hug*

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Cerb, I have the same issues.... Other half very far away, most of my friends very far away, family doesn't understand.

I write stuff down on paper or just absorb myself in something else these days..

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Usual answer; I'm good. Manage like always.

That's what you give friends, family, strangers, police, firefemales, etc.

Then deal with it myself.

Writing on forums helps get it out, and if you really want to try something weird, try omegle. Total strangers with complete random and you can say whatever you like.

Ofcourse have to wade through the ton of less serious people there :D

I've noticed that most things one worries about are not worth worrying even, might want to check that too.

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
Get yourself a lesbian best friend! I can't talk to my mates about most of the shit because they're male and men don't talk about that sort of thing unless they're gay, which I'm not =P However, I can and d talk to my lesbian about anything and everything. 'tis good!

Uara

Part of the furniture
Get yourself a lesbian best friend! I can't talk to my mates about most of the shit because they're male and men don't talk about that sort of thing unless they're gay, which I'm not =P However, I can and d talk to my lesbian about anything and everything. 'tis good!

Ooooooh so true. I've got a lesbian friend and I really can talk to her about everything and she'll keep it confidential or whatever. I approve of this suggestion!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol ever feel theres no one you can talk to? no because I come here and bore the arse off you lot with anything thats bugging me or I want to share lol

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
I would say the reason the folks worry is because you give them reason to ( i know i did give my dad at least).
I think that if you said to your dad: "Look, theres something i need to get off my chest, listen." he would. it will also break down the barriers that you have with this sorta thing. Same goes with mother, maybe you need to add "dont worry" to it tho!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom