Events?

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
Remember about 3-5 months ago GOA got a new CM that would run events when the restoration requests was done.

Doesn't really suprise me nothing have happened. :)

Dorimor1

Banned
I PMed a GM and he said 'the Agramon event should be wrapping up soon'.

One month later... :(

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Stop whining Sven and send me more destruct music of dh00m:p

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Ive asked about this a couple of times internally, at present I think the GOA peeps are breaking barriers to bring us up to speed patchwise, but they assured me events will be going ahead again.

Having said that, is anyone aware of the Agramon thing, I havnt got a clue and cant say I have really been inclined to look at it, but if its worth it...?

Gamah

Banned
old.Whoodoo said:
Ive asked about this a couple of times internally, at present I think the GOA peeps are breaking barriers to bring us up to speed patchwise, but they assured me events will be going ahead again.

Having said that, is anyone aware of the Agramon thing, I havnt got a clue and cant say I have really been inclined to look at it, but if its worth it...?

We are up to speed patchwise? Or do you mean that everytime there is a new patch we wont have any events for another 4 months :D?

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
We are up to speed patchwise? Or do you mean that everytime there is a new patch we wont have any events for another 4 months :D?

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
It would be nice simply to remove that damn icon from the buffbar. I heard someone mention a UI that has more than 3x8 slots on the top of the screen (not talking about a serperate window) does anyone know if this exists?

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Usually when there is an event people whine because they can't rvr like normal etc :x

leviathane

Part of the furniture
MaditioN said:
Remember about 3-5 months ago GOA got a new CM that would run events when the restoration requests was done.

Doesn't really suprise me nothing have happened. :)
such a roleplayah :kissit:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom