Event tonight - The Third Seeker & Sloeman the Yellow

L

lantega

I was the person

Who told Aethelstan to go to the Villa at Hadrains Wall. That is what Sloeman told me and a few others. As I was there to send information back to the main force, being lead by Aethelstan, that is where I told him to go.

He trusted my word... I trusted Sloemans word. This was based on the fact that miss-information would ruin a lot of people's night (which it happened to). People who have put a lot of effort into the game, and make it what it is.... please don;t screw us around like that... and don;t blame, or have a go at Aethelstan for what wasn't his fault.

O

old.Kladen

Originally posted by vidx
Hmm... what is Albions response on seeing an Elf? I know my first response upon seeing an Avalonian would be to stun him/her. Then attack.

Now, the more Albs there are in any one place, the more chance there is of someone being trigger happy and killing an Elf before they actually think. So GOA probably wanted to reduce this chance by only running this stage of the event when there was a small amoutn of people around....

And also, in character...

We will never help you Albions! The destruction of Albion will be welcomed in our great Halls...

Err... wait a sec... I'm a Hib...

OK, we will see what transpires regarding this Slomean issue and, if you do require some help from us, we will consider it... with great suspicion...

/em wonders where Niar has disappeared to and casts a quick pbaoe, just to be sure...

if you read my post i did attack him. and ruined his ritual then he sent a army of teg elves on us and i got pinned full of arrows. then he was willing to make a offer since the whole army might come by here.

O

old.Kladen

after todays events with the 3 roots being destroyed and then a 4th one apeared under the church of albion! i doesnt make sense but vismak was there, he studied it then laughed and walked out.

he then said
"I have enough....."
"Aye, Enough knowledge for the Pa..... The academy.."

this seemed very sinister. it seems he has enough <something>.

Pa? pact? this is very strange and we should not trust vismak so easily?

"On the fourth part of the ritual, the Wards roots will slowly make a junction between the undead world, and our world."

my guess is:
that the roots had to be grown and then sacrificed and WE sacrificed them by killing them (because their were for sacrificily purposes, and the 4th ward vismak did not let us hit it because he said it was not "ready" and warding it from dying.

anything is possible...

M

Myste

It seems increasingly likely

Aye, Bodzilla, that's what a group of us were starting to think last night. Starting with his utter indifference at the deaths of those fighting the first root, in the Barrows, and then his attitude as the roots fell...all the way to his behaviour and slip of the tongue in Camelot.

Today...is the fifth...is it not? Seems we will be finding out one way or the other quite soon...

T

Tafaya Anathas

The Root is under the Cathedral now cons purple to lvl 50, and as I hear attackable.

M

Myshra

well i suppose the root is true to its name then :)

A

Aurelius LH

Thoroughly confused by this 'plot', but still I'm firmly of the view that Vismak is not worth trusting..

Some thoughts though, for folks to rubbish as they see fit...

The Soul Wards we think are protecting the Sacrificial trees make a point of referring to you as 'mortal' when they send you flying through the air across the plain - but from Myshra's summary of what is happening :

"cameran the third spawned a big monster on the salisbury plains, who was then defeated, then a zombie came upto us speaking of the pain cameran had put him through, he said cameran was mortal, which is interesting among other stuff, and wished to be put out of his misery so graham killed him."

So, therefore, if Cameran is mortal, the Soul Wards are actually stopping him reaching the trees as well.. ?

Vismak seemed keen we should kill the various roots, but we are not really that clear why we should, and his 'explanations' are vague to the point of uselessness...

Is somebody using us to kill the trees and roots because they can't get to them themselves?

The resemblance of the Soul Wards to the Soultorn in Darkness Falls is remarkable - there is a post on the PARP boards by Myste that relates to another part of this scenario, which reads :

"For those who were not aware, Infiltrator Shaeffer has a part in these affairs also. I share with you some of the events of last night, after it was discovered that he had gone missing. His burnt and bleeding pigeon, Henry the irrepressible but much loved (and sworn at), flew to Carrain with a bloodstained message.
Carrain: "I have something to share with you all. I have just recieved a note from Shaeffer... it was Henry the Pidgeon that brought it. It reads:

"Milady, I am sorry but I had to try. I am blinded with worry and could not bear the thought of the price. It haunts my every thought, my every moment. I know that he wants the power of the darkness that hunts me. He searched my mind, reading me like a book, muttering all the while. I was an object to him, a tool. He doesn't have the key and cannot understand why it evades him still. The legionnaires were too many, I could not hold them back. They forced me down and dragged me before him. He searched again, probing my soul, my being. Milady, I am so sorry, I could not hide you from him...

I was dragged once more, staring at the stars I could never hold, and taken to a place where I could not even see them. Cameran's final cruelty. I was cast into a cavern of .......... and left to feed them.... (sorry the parchment is bloodstained there)

They ran rampant, tearing through my armour, biting wherever skin was exposed. I do not know why they stopped. Refusing to put me out of my misery. Perhaps he wants to enjoy this, I do not know and am beyond caring. I have nowhere to run. I am tired now. I'm sorry Milady. I have failed you. I have failed you all. I cannot see the stars. I cannot see the light. Only darkness."

Having heard Shaeffer's message, searchers went out to look in diverse locations of Albion, the main force checking the Barrows. Shaeffer was thankfully found, battered, bruised and bleeding, in the pit of Scaled Fiends."

So something certainly links Cameran to Darkness Falls, but what?

Off to think, unless it makes my head hurt any more....

O

old.Revz

Originally posted by Aurelius LH
The resemblance of the Soul Wards to the Soultorn in Darkness Falls is remarkable

The Soul Wards are precisely the same model as Pale Guardians from near the Princes/Legion in DF.

A

Aurelius LH

Originally posted by old.Revz

The Soul Wards are precisely the same model as Pale Guardians from near the Princes/Legion in DF.

Thanks for telling me - never been there, it's too scary for me....

O

old.Aethelstan

Thinking about Vismak's slip of the tongue, there has been an evil character in Albion before. She kidnapped a merchant's daughter to sacrifice to Arawn (rescued from Snowdonia by Knights of Albion alliance), and has interrupted at least two weddings, one of which was Hendrick's and Myste's.

Interestingly, at Myste's wedding, she muttered about how turning to the light would not save Myste, or Albion, and it was at that wedding where Graham - Myste's ex-partner - began his descent into hearing voices. Clearly this person was evil, although she claimed to have the best interests of Albion at heart, she just despised the "weakness" of those dedicated to the light.

And her name ?

Ewlana of the PAct.

Vismak of the Pact, perhaps ? Was he reporting back on our adventures to his colleagues in this secretive and evil Pact ? Or is it mere coincidence ?

O

old.Skule Jarl

I... hehe.. took a look at the Templar's knight forum, and saw this post (see below).. I belive some of them Templars are quite clever :)

--Post from The Order of The Knights Templars forum, by Gudoc McCool
What are you doing, if you're attacking a hostile contry?

You make sure the enemis are distracted. Let them wait at a spot and attack on another. Catch them by suprise.

Lets take a look at Cameron.. what has he done?
He has said alot of things.. Said that he'll ruin the world and such.. but he has not harmed anyone yet.. the 'army' he spawn at the bridge is about level 20..
Not a major thread of some kind..
The wards is only sending you up in the air, which is quite amusing.
What happen yesterday when he summoned (heh.. summoned and summoned.. what is he summoning) the third? Nothing.. although he said that the third would cause alot of pain (or summat like that).
Since he have stated that Myste is the price, he looks more like a confused lovesick wizzy than a mighty wizzy that want world domination.

So.. where is the danger?
I would say that the strangers are the biggest danger here. They're not aggressive, they act like friends, and they ask strange questions (where camelot is and where prywden keep is).
If you kill one of them, you'll see that your standing with a 'Dark Power' gets decreased.

Master Vismak.. Well.. He seems to be the one that has started the distraction.. I would't trust him. I bet he's the one leading the strangers, and when you all are distracted by Cameron, the strangers are probably the ones that attacks.

M

Myshra

m 99% sure the zombie said he was mortal, but ive lost the log, and am starting to doubt myself.

O

old.Skule Jarl

The whole event (as seen from these posts), looks quite (in a strange way) equal to the one that ended the beta.

The Good guy wants to help.
The Good guys turns up to be the bad guy ;)

Anyway, you can also take a diffrent approch to this event:
(warning, bad soap plot ahed).

Myste (Graham's ex) marries Hendrick.
Grahams _says_ he see something strange that night
Some dude appear and start to spawn killer bees (well.. dont know the name of it ;) ).
Myse get told she is some kind of price.
Graham get possessed...

Do you get my drift?

Graham is behind all this
(Since he wants Myste back again ).

It could be hard to gank a player, but I'm sure the mids is more than willing to help you with this ;)

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by old.pebr
:rolleyes:

flyingfag.jpg
:D

Users who are viewing this thread