Event npc

G

grebneklaf

Re: Avalon

Originally posted by Moody
I thought Avalon was west of Campacorentin Station? You know the road stops there at the river bank. On my (American) map the city of Avalon is printed there.

Also, I find it very odd that in a zone habited by pixie imps and mini wolves who do not exceed level 7 or something, the guards con red to me at lvl43. Thats way higher than WD and Salisbury Plains guards or Camelot ones.

Throughout the realm, guards have a level suiting their place of station. Except here

Aaaaah good........ there might still be hope for my sanity

B

Bridge Trent

I take it we'll be able to get a boat to avalon via the 2 ports (camp station and avalon marsh) and that the way of stopping people getting there who dont have the expansion will be refusing them passage there.
Plz say that the whole campaign isnt an advert for the new expansion, that would be a bit dodgy.
Im going to grill lord adribald tonight for info so if anyone comes near, expect to see me swearing at him and saying words like "fish".

G

grebneklaf

Lol yes i also noticed the fishy bit in the news today....... well atleast it wasnt a "oooh a campaign hadnt we done that allready" message or we are so busy translating right now and the only people here who know any english are the people in the event teams on the english servers.

G

grebneklaf

Well looks like event stuff is finaly comming to our fair server, as most of you know lots of fun stuff have happened. But what now, the event team has shown us that the most obvius clues can be misleading and that we shouldnt just trust every clue with blind fate.

Like now everyone is waiting for the next strike to come from the area around snow station, i dont really think that it will be like that. After defeating the mobs in tepoks they will probaly fall back and try some other route.

Also on another note, i read some of the stories on the main site, and one of them caught my eye.
http://forums.barrysworld.com/showthread.php?threadid=29541

It reads as follows:

For such a long time…
[2002-20-09]

The noise of the violently slammed door echoes in the room, along with the loud metallic vibrations of the iron gloved fist banging on the dark breastplate. She should keep him waiting of course, feign indifference during these few seconds to mark, as always, her superiority.

But today she feels weary of these childish and futile games of power.

She gazes at the man kneeling in front of her. His head is humbly lowered ; his bent shoulders are a clear sign of weariness for one so close to him. And the light know how they…She met him a long time ago, chose him, linked their two fates together inextricably…

The woman sweep her hair, as dark as a moonless night, to the side. Already she can't wait any longer, and her voice, although he bit more husky than usual, breaks the awkward silence :

"- So ?"
"- It has happened, my Lady."

This popped on the main DoaC page just after the invasion, it kind of reminds me about something about the old thread with the knight without honor. Also the woman probaly gonna turn out to be Morgana.
Finaly speaking about Morgana ive noticed that the lieutenant Morgana have disappeared from camelot after i saw her with the bwgan(by the way found a bwgan on my maps, he is in eastearn part of barfog, just havent had time to go and look for him). Actually i hope that lieutenant Morgana and the evil Morgana isnt the same, would be pretty stupid, but then if i remember my legends right Morganas last name was Lafay or something, pretty close to lieutenant eeeeeh.

Sorry for the long post
:D

T

Tigerius

The Lieutenant in Camelot was MorganE :p and the last name is Le Fay. But yes I can see where you're coming from though it's almost too obvious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom