[event]Dyvets Glory

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
Here it is , one day before our subs run out , lets meet and take some lovely screenshots together.
since all realms got Instant port on Albion , the meeting place is already decided.
Try bring your mains and if possible log on mIRC [Stealthzerg] for some Chat with people we lost contact with.

Date : 20 - 1 - 2010
Time : 20:00 GMT
Meeting place : Near Caer Berkstead Tower 4 (Spire)[Please check the Screenshot below]

After that we can have some Group,Solo fun even a Duel tournament if People are up for it :flame:

Don't forget to tell your Friends!

Attachments

• sshot127.jpg
    sshot127.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 217

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I'll be there in jesters hat and roleplaying

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I sense a lot of negative energy coming from your sig Septina.. Can this mean a comeback if transfers are a reality? :p

Septina

Part of the furniture
I sense a lot of negative energy coming from your sig Septina.. Can this mean a comeback if transfers are a reality? :p

Without a doubt yes, if they actually manage to sort it in a nice way.
Been playing the last couple of days and i've had an absolute blast.
Really REALLY hope they manage to sort it out for the euro playerbase. :)

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
This i cant miss !! :D
Will try to bring wifey aswell :clap:

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
organised duels is against the CoC.... :saythat:

:m00:
if GOA cared about those servers they wouldn't be 5 patchs behind... i so doubt it they will care much... more or less they fired all daoc gms or moved them to WH :lol:

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Why does it have to be in Alb - didn't you know Hiblets won the war? :)

I hope you all have a good time. I doubt I will be there but hope it is good fun.

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
won't make it :/ working until 22.30 so hf if still some about i might roll out a huge firby bm or a celt when i get home xD

Roaken

if GOA cared about those servers they wouldn't be 5 patchs behind... i so doubt it they will care much... more or less they fired all daoc gms or moved them to WH :lol:
The patch thing wasn't anything to do with GOA, and they didn't fire anyone - people moved to Dublin to work on Warhammer, i was brought in to support the remaining DAoC community.

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
*Is summoned by Roaken*

I will be out at the time of the meetup but if this is still going on later in the evening I will definitely show up (not as Requiel though).

I'll be the guy trying to remember how his quickbars were set up two and a half years ago.

Zenythe

[GOA] English Servers GM
Hmmm if Roaken and Requiel are going to pop up then perhaps I will to...

Ahh memories....

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
*Is summoned by Roaken*

I will be out at the time of the meetup but if this is still going on later in the evening I will definitely show up (not as Requiel though).

I'll be the guy trying to remember how his quickbars were set up two and a half years ago.

Bring requiel imo ill duel u and beat u :p
AND NO CHEATING 10012034853753485834534 dmg nuke allowed :p

Gahn

Resident Freddy
A collective hug to ya all, i'll defo miss it but hope to see more friendly faces across the Ocean so to speak :)

Arabnisse

Fledgling Freddie
Okay.... I haven't been online since prob 2006 (maybe one day at some freebie event) and yet it took me about only 20 seconds to build up a rage making me mumble to myself (or my monitor) "Xrystofer, you are a stinking no good alb, think you can tell us to... mutter, mutter, midgard ftw..."

I still got it! If GOA's client works at all the download might be finished by your set time.
I might be a healer, but my triggerfinger will be itchy seeing so many enemies me thinks.

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
The patch thing wasn't anything to do with GOA, and they didn't fire anyone - people moved to Dublin to work on Warhammer, i was brought in to support the remaining DAoC community.

Did they update the code to US?
I also noticed my DR account being able to log in with Laby client:worthy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom