Event changes

Loneliness

Loyal Freddie
We have just made a change to the way that the Heavy Metal event works. Previously we would set a daily task at noon that you had to complete by noon the next day, in response to player feedback however we have now changed this. All previous daily tasks have been re-enabled so you can still get credit for days that you missed, in addition all future daily tasks will stay active until the end of the event. There will still be a new task every day but you now have until the end of the event to complete them.

Does this include previous - prior tasks you missed due to maintenance/long queues or does all FUTURE daily tasks will stay active mean just that?
It says in addition but i tryed early with no success either way its a heads up.

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
my take on this was that goa simply havent patched it

Dervish

Fledgling Freddie
Why are you both complicating this so much? They have simply made each step available anyday up until the end of the task so you don't have to do each one within a 24-hr period.

People could have missed tasks for any number of reasons. It should have been like this from the start and basically someone has seen sense and done the right thing.

Xandax

Loyal Freddie
I got the "do 3 PQ stages" unlock this morning. So should work with previous task.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Yeah - cool change that. I have been really busy this week and not had alot of playtime - this gives me a chance to still take part :)

... unless, of course, I get drunk watching rugby and don't play at all:D

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
unable to get credit for participating in the new scenario - although I have completed the quest. Tried 3 times now, don't know anyone who's managed to get credit today.

JohnnyBoy555

Fledgling Freddie
I missed the first task (play reikland factory scenario). Done it a few times today and still not been ticked as completed.

Turamber

Part of the furniture
unable to get credit for participating in the new scenario - although I have completed the quest. Tried 3 times now, don't know anyone who's managed to get credit today.

Did you hand the quest in to the quest giver? Not that I would have been that silly. Ahem *red face*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom