Eve Sticky

Will

/bin/su
I've had reported posts asking it to be stuck, and asking it to be unstuck. Which is it?

rynnor

Rockhound
Well personally I'd say stick but I may be biased because I play it. Unlike most MMO's it does have longevity and a number of freddies still playing it.

Its also a ridiculously complex game and the sticky helped a lot when I started.

taB

Part of the furniture
Be nice to have it kept Will (I'm biased too). This is pretty much the Eve section now anyway looking at the threads :p . As I mentioned in the Feedback bit Eve's player base is going to continue to expand over this year with the Incarna expansion even if I no longer play it.

Subs-2.png

The AoC & Warhammer lines on this chart are astounding!

edit: I wanted to make the picture smaller but couldn't work out how.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Would be even better if we got the entire EvE section back...

Genedril

Part of the furniture
I'm sure the Eve section was busier that the Failhammer section.

Will

/bin/su
Sorry guys, things move in slow motion here since we all have day jobs. I've suggested a new layout, waiting on some staff feedback and we'll go from there. It has an Eve section. And is very minimal.

Genedril

Part of the furniture
Sorry guys, things move in slow motion here since we all have day jobs. I've suggested a new layout, waiting on some staff feedback and we'll go from there. It has an Eve section. And is very minimal.

No need to apologise. Things happen when they happen unless someone happens to pay for them to happen quicker.

Thanks for the update though.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home

No worries mate, as long as i know that it will come, when doesn't bother me to much as long as were not talking years from now :p

Deebs might want to wait until he has decided if he wants the new forum or not, which makes sense.

Will

/bin/su
Just to make it clear, this is just my idea, rather than a staff consensus at this stage. Deebs may well be waiting until the move to Xenforo before making any further changes. I know the Warhammer forum is already earmarked for removal.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Just to make it clear, this is just my idea, rather than a staff consensus at this stage. Deebs may well be waiting until the move to Xenforo before making any further changes. I know the Warhammer forum is already earmarked for removal.

Will eve section or gtfo ! ...

Seriously tho ive had 4 bottles of duvel 8.6% and 3 of chimay blue 9% and 5 stellas i dunno if i have a fac anymore ...

Will for prez ! :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom