Eve Online Any Good ?

kain

Fledgling Freddie
I even reactivated my eve account for a month... look out for caine, now how the hell do I fly this rifter :-(

kerosene

Fledgling Freddie
Well, I've been playing EvE since December and I'm still having a blast. I started seriously enjoying it after about 2 months when I got a decent ship and joined a good corp who looked after me. Now I live way out in 0.0 fighting an alliance which seems hell bent on starting a war with everyone.

Listen, I play pretty must most nights. Stick me on your buddies list (Kerosene) and if you see me then get a chat up. I'll send over some starter cash too to get you up and running coz the first week can be really slow. Just enough so you have more freedom without ruining any of the starter game. Nothing worse than someone twinking you from the outset and then losing it all because you've not got the skills yet

I'll give you some clue as to what I did through my Eve Career as best as I can remember

1st month - Mined and traded Isogen for cash
2-3rd month - Agents missions, a bit of mining, corp operations
3-4th month - Getting into PvP now my skills are up. Really started enjoying the game
4th-now - solo'ing npc's out in 0.0, fighting, agent missions when I get a bit bored or there's no action, trading, collecting battleships to get blown up in pvp :)

Make the game whatever you want to be. It's no Counterstrike though.

Oidche

Fledgling Freddie
Well, I played it a couple of months. Joined a corp, got my first cruiser (Thorax with 5 Miner IIs), mined, did missions, and got bored frankly.

Mining is about as boring as levelling tradeskills in DAoC is, you only have to use a few more buttons and actually fly around every now and then.

Doing agent missions gets boring fast too because there are so few of them. The 'fun' ones are the kill missions IMHO, and they get old very fast because there are only a few that you have to do over and over again.

The only 'exiting' thing is PvP, and PvP is very secondary to me, I enjoy PvE much more. So, I quit and went back to DAoC after 6 months of absense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom