EVE goes free downloadable

O

old.LandShark

Good news, I didn't want to have to buy it just to play it for a month =)

O

old.Dillinja

Originally posted by jakobi
Is it really THAT bad ?

Yes. Just don't even go there, when you log in you feel like you are going to work rather than playing a game. And you are paying for it. :\

O

osy

Shush. I downloaded and subscribed for one month, been playing for 3 days now, and it's AWESOME. Lot's of friendly people, LOTS of pirate people ;), quite a wide range of skill development, real-time market, player based, ABSOLUTE FREEDOM to do anything you want, when you want, how you want.

It is Perfect.

O

old.tRoG

I thought it was the most boring game since Realm of the Forgotten Sloths VII.

C

Conchabar

i thought the beta suxed thats all i know

O

old.GeForce

noticed that peeps on windows XP get downloadable planetside & 30 day free trial. seems theres a lot of christmas spirit going about :p

N

Nightchill

I played EVE beta for a couple of months. The end game wasn't worth buying, though it showed a lot of potential.

O

old.GeForce

kinda see a theme now of what eve players think of the game-

those who played in beta mostly said its crap
those who play now mostly say its good

so whats changed since beta?

M

Mid - Kirinia

Originally posted by old.GeForce
those who played in beta mostly said its crap
those who play now mostly say its good

Quite the opposite with daoc isnt it :D

K

keela is

Originally posted by old.GeForce
noticed that peeps on windows XP get downloadable planetside & 30 day free trial. seems theres a lot of christmas spirit going about :p

WHERE ?? GIF LINK!
please :)

C

cHodAX

Originally posted by Mid - Kirinia
Quite the opposite with daoc isnt it :D

Velly true, DAoC beta was wonderful golden era :) Well, apart from archers one shotting casters but still..... happy days :)

O

old.Tohtori

Well, whatever people say about EVE, still better then DAoC and that's saying alot.

All in opinion and what you favor in genre.

So saying it's shiet after trying it for 5 minutes and getting ganked...isn't really a respected comment *grump*

A

Aule Valar

just got the dl, but rather lonely atm, and doacers got a corp on eve thats recruiting?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom