Eurovision lol.

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
Written by Pete Waterman, and it shows.

The voting starts from the opening of the show now.
I suppose it makes sense if you've already made your mind up for who you're voting for, but if you've not taken the time to hear all the entries, how can you choose?

I've not heard all the entries yet but I'm hoping that something stands out like "Hard Rock Hallelujah" did. :)

dysfunction

FH is my second home
I saw the Greek Eurovision song and it was hilarious. They were a stereotypical of Greek people, all dressed in white, tanned, and saying oopah! (opa) all the time!

It was hilarious

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Now that's more eurovision.

Uk's problem is they try and take it to serious. It's a bollocks contest!

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Yeah but they actually were deadly serious with that, the four of them actually thought they were fucking stars man!

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
I'm actually happy that Sweden didn't make the final (for the first time ever i might add) this year.

means we don't have to listen to the propaganda on radio and TV now.

fucking love it...

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Now that's more eurovision.

Uk's problem is they try and take it to serious. It's a bollocks contest!

givf eurovision back the way it were 15 - 20 years ago...

now that shit was classy!

Malecheon

Fledgling Freddie
Apparently the country that wins faces a big bill to host the next one. They reckon it's costing the Norwegian TV company about 21mil to host it, and they've had to cut a bunch of other programs and content to be able to pay the bill.

Here's hoping we don't get it. The BBC would be footing the bill if we do, and you can bet they'd cut the more interesting stuff and leave the dross like eastenders alone.

JingleBells

FH is my second home
Apparently the country that wins faces a big bill to host the next one. They reckon it's costing the Norwegian TV company about 21mil to host it, and they've had to cut a bunch of other programs and content to be able to pay the bill.

Here's hoping we don't get it. The BBC would be footing the bill if we do, and you can bet they'd cut the more interesting stuff and leave the dross like eastenders alone.

I think they sold their rights to the World Cup to host it, so people have to pay for some satellite provider if they want to watch it in June

Ormorof

FH is my second home
OPA! cant belive OPA didnt win best eurovision song in years!!

oh and the german winner looked hammered by time she had to sing again...

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
i'd hammer her.. from behind... bend over...

Krazeh

Part of the furniture
Is there some sort of rule that says the song you enter has to be shit and sung by a complete unknown? Or is that just a UK tradition?

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
I just dont know why the big countries keep wasting resources on this crap!

Fuck me hard!, since we let all the countries with unmentionable names from ex USSR in, they just keep voting to each others :twak:

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
The Turkey entry was my favourite.
Guitars with vocals that sound like they were trying to be Ian Watkins from Lostprophets. They were robbed by a pretty thing in a little black dress, coz you can't tell me people were actually voting for the German song.

Mrs.Zenith and I touched fists when Belarus got that 12 right at the end. We were actually impressed with Belarus getting 12... and consigning UK to the bottom of the table... AGAIN. :)

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Pete Waterman promises not to write the next UK entry. It will still be shit but it is at least a step in the right direction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom