european laws

- English -

Resident Freddy
Just curious of a law if anyone knows.

How long are you allowed to stay in another country within Europe for. I am English but living in Denmark atm with my gf, been here nearly 3 months now, but was curious if there is a limit to which you need to go back etc. Ive googled but there are alot of mislead posts lol.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
think it ranges from 1-3 years, well i got told something like that when I went back to oz to live for awhile.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Just curious of a law if anyone knows.

How long are you allowed to stay in another country within Europe for. I am English but living in Denmark atm with my gf, been here nearly 3 months now, but was curious if there is a limit to which you need to go back etc. Ive googled but there are alot of mislead posts lol.

Erm - forever? Thought that was the whole point of free trade and employment across the euro-zone countries.

Vae

Resident Freddy
Within the EU there are no limits for other EU citizens. However the issues which need to be considered are tax issues i.e. Residency and Domicile which determine which income is taxed where.

There might also be issues with passports and which countries passport you are allowed.

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Forever

In fact theres no difference btwn you and a danish citizen baring the voting rights for national elections (in Spain an EU citicen can vote in local and regional elections as long as theyr registered as ppl living in the country) or certain taxes.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Don't be silly, a British citizen smells less than a Dirty Dane, there is a world of difference!

RULE BRITAINNIA!

:england::england::england:

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Yup as long as you want, the whole point of Europe is they tried to make a borderless Europe. Like United States of Europe but not ran by a president, oh wait...

Britain being Britain decided not on a one currency but still part of the flavour of the month idea of one combined conglomeration (i dont care if i didnt use the word in the correct context i just really wanted to say it cause it makes me chuckle a little)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Think Eddie said it best Sparx; At the moment, EU is a car filled with different countries and Brtain is outside the car washing the window :p

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Fuck off! we're far too snobby to be washing windows. We're standing in the car park with a motorbike watching someone else wash the car and gossiping about how sad everyone in the car looks

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Yup as long as you want, the whole point of Europe is they tried to make a borderless Europe. Like United States of Europe but not ran by a president, oh wait...

Britain being Britain decided not on a one currency but still part of the flavour of the month idea of one combined conglomeration (i dont care if i didnt use the word in the correct context i just really wanted to say it cause it makes me chuckle a little)

Well, i rly agree with the idea of freedom of capital, labour and goods btwn Europe. Aside from the languages and some cultural traits and customs, theres rly no difference btwn ppl in Europe.

Come the unique currency thats another matter of discusion

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Think Eddie said it best Sparx; At the moment, EU is a car filled with different countries and Brtain is outside the car washing the window :p

Shitting on the bonet and shoving a potato up the exhaust pipe more like! :D

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Well, i rly agree with the idea of freedom of capital, labour and goods btwn Europe. Aside from the languages and some cultural traits and customs, theres rly no difference btwn ppl in Europe.

Come the unique currency thats another matter of discusion

Apart from those paella muching bastardos the Spanish! Kick em out, make them form a union with Mexico! :p

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Shitting on the bonet and shoving a potato up the exhaust pipe more like! :D

Bah you brits are just decendants of the danes and norwegians, scots and the welsh and the irsih ohh and the french. You are the mongrels of Europe.. :p Just look at your ugly faces not even a woman can love a face like that. :flame:

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
The English are an ugly race, by & large, its got to be said. Go to any northern town, and take a look at the fat munters waddling around town after the clubs kick out at 2am. Jesus, its like Village of the Damned.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
The English are an ugly race, by & large, its got to be said. Go to any northern town, and take a look at the fat munters waddling around town after the clubs kick out at 2am. Jesus, its like Village of the Damned.

Rochdale, nuff said. ;)

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Fuck off! we're far too snobby to be washing windows. We're standing in the car park with a motorbike watching someone else wash the car and gossiping about how sad everyone in the car looks

As if - in England the dole goons would be sat watching from the car park whinging about 'foreigners' taking their jobs when they're jobs they can't be fucking arsed to do in the first place. :(

Rochdale, nuff said. ;)

I'd choose Mansfield; a horrible attenborough-esque mix of swampdonkeys, bushtoads and hippocrocapigs garbed in primark special outfits. Enough to make you vomit without alcohol or illness inducements. :puke:

Denmark eh? Well at least it's not Belgium.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom