european laws

Discussion in 'The Front Room' started by - English -, Mar 9, 2010.

1. - English -

- English - Resident Freddy

Just curious of a law if anyone knows.

How long are you allowed to stay in another country within Europe for. I am English but living in Denmark atm with my gf, been here nearly 3 months now, but was curious if there is a limit to which you need to go back etc. Ive googled but there are alot of mislead posts lol.

2. leviathane

leviathane Part of the furniture

think it ranges from 1-3 years, well i got told something like that when I went back to oz to live for awhile.

3. Ch3tan

Ch3tan I aer teh win!!

Erm - forever? Thought that was the whole point of free trade and employment across the euro-zone countries.

4. CorNokZ

CorNokZ Currently a stay at home dad

5. Vae

Vae Resident Freddy

Within the EU there are no limits for other EU citizens. However the issues which need to be considered are tax issues i.e. Residency and Domicile which determine which income is taxed where.

There might also be issues with passports and which countries passport you are allowed.

6. Vasconcelos

Vasconcelos Part of the furniture

Forever

In fact theres no difference btwn you and a danish citizen baring the voting rights for national elections (in Spain an EU citicen can vote in local and regional elections as long as theyr registered as ppl living in the country) or certain taxes.

7. cHodAX

cHodAX I am a FH squatter

Don't be silly, a British citizen smells less than a Dirty Dane, there is a world of difference!

RULE BRITAINNIA!

:england::england::england:

8. Sparx

Sparx Cheeky Fucknugget

Yup as long as you want, the whole point of Europe is they tried to make a borderless Europe. Like United States of Europe but not ran by a president, oh wait...

Britain being Britain decided not on a one currency but still part of the flavour of the month idea of one combined conglomeration (i dont care if i didnt use the word in the correct context i just really wanted to say it cause it makes me chuckle a little)

9. old.Tohtori

old.Tohtori FH is my second home

Think Eddie said it best Sparx; At the moment, EU is a car filled with different countries and Brtain is outside the car washing the window :p

10. Sparx

Sparx Cheeky Fucknugget

Fuck off! we're far too snobby to be washing windows. We're standing in the car park with a motorbike watching someone else wash the car and gossiping about how sad everyone in the car looks

11. Vasconcelos

Vasconcelos Part of the furniture

Well, i rly agree with the idea of freedom of capital, labour and goods btwn Europe. Aside from the languages and some cultural traits and customs, theres rly no difference btwn ppl in Europe.

Come the unique currency thats another matter of discusion

12. cHodAX

Shitting on the bonet and shoving a potato up the exhaust pipe more like! :D

:england::england::england:

13. cHodAX

Apart from those paella muching bastardos the Spanish! Kick em out, make them form a union with Mexico! :p

14. Lamp

Lamp I am a FH squatter

you WANT to live in Denmark?!

15. Fafnir

Fafnir FH is my second home

Bah you brits are just decendants of the danes and norwegians, scots and the welsh and the irsih ohh and the french. You are the mongrels of Europe.. :p Just look at your ugly faces not even a woman can love a face like that. :flame:

16. Lamp

Lamp I am a FH squatter

The English are an ugly race, by & large, its got to be said. Go to any northern town, and take a look at the fat munters waddling around town after the clubs kick out at 2am. Jesus, its like Village of the Damned.

17. cHodAX

Yo momma/granma/sista did last night. :p

18. cHodAX

Rochdale, nuff said. ;)

19. kiliarien

kiliarien Part of the furniture

As if - in England the dole goons would be sat watching from the car park whinging about 'foreigners' taking their jobs when they're jobs they can't be fucking arsed to do in the first place. :(

I'd choose Mansfield; a horrible attenborough-esque mix of swampdonkeys, bushtoads and hippocrocapigs garbed in primark special outfits. Enough to make you vomit without alcohol or illness inducements. :puke:

Denmark eh? Well at least it's not Belgium.....