European Court of Human Rights

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Whatchoo talkin' about Willis? Abu Hamza was tried and convicted

Ah. Ok. Then he should simply have been put in jail then. Job done.

Sending him to a country with a long-standing use of torture is still unacceptable though.

Gups

One of Freddy's beloved
Lets just keep him here and let him roam free, with his human rights intact and just sit around and drink tea as we do.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Lets just keep him here and let him roam free, with his human rights intact and just sit around and drink tea as we do.

Or put him in jail for his crimes, then when he's served his time let him go free - just like everybody else in the criminal justice system.

What isn't acceptable is supporting regimes that torture people.

Gups

One of Freddy's beloved
Or put him in jail for his crimes, then when he's served his time let him go free - just like everybody else in the criminal justice system.

What isn't acceptable is supporting regimes that torture people.

You think after he has served his time he will accept our way of life and become a valued member of our society ?

Rather then insight racial hatred and try and split this multi-cultured society we have created here ?

I don't want to pay for him let alone deal with him when he comes out.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I am amused by the politically.correct stances we all assume..the artificial high ground of opinion that hss little do with our own built in prejudices and fears..right wing thoughts as we call them are expressed by all levels of society and the desire to elimanate thoughts and cultures that oppose ours is a basic trait of the mind...Hitlers succesor will appear soon enough and the genocides will start all over again...we are merely forcing a cap on the urges and when it happens it will be far more dramatic because of it.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I am amused by the politically.correct stances we all assume..the artificial high ground of opinion that hss little do with our own built in prejudices and fears..right wing thoughts as we call them are expressed by all levels of society and the desire to elimanate thoughts and cultures that oppose ours is a basic trait of the mind...Hitlers succesor will appear soon enough and the genocides will start all over again...we are merely forcing a cap on the urges and when it happens it will be far more dramatic because of it.

I know I have a natural urge to stab you in the face.

rynnor

Rockhound
Violence really does breed violence - the more horrible you make the prison experience the more dangerous it is for the guards and the more traumatised the inmates are.

In all but exceptional circumstances they will all get out at some time - you can either turn them out in a state where they can fit back into society or you send them out doomed to return to prison after a spree.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom