European Breaks

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
I wonder if anyone knows any good websites/travel agents that do cheap weekend/short duration get-aways to places in Europe.

I'm thinking of booking one up for my gf's 18th next year and obviously I want to try to get it sorted this year so I can go about paying for it etc. ;)

Anywho, fire away.

Rep for noticeable finds :)

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Taking t'missus for a shag weekend?

Just dont book it for her 18th, go week or two after imo. 18th is for proper clubbing :fluffle:

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
don't you think its a bit early for that? i meen a year is a long time...

- English -

Resident Freddy
i think booking a hol with your gf when she is 18 in over a years advance is overkiller.. what if u split up or something?

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
His paper round only pays like £25 a week I should imagine :p

If you read Gamah hunny, you'd know I actually work at a fuckin cashier now!

How many times do I have to say that :(

P.S -> obviously I do not intend to book tomorrow or next week or next month.

@English: we won't ^^

Gamah

Banned
If you read Gamah hunny, you'd know I actually work at a fuckin cashier now!

How many times do I have to say that :(

P.S -> obviously I do not intend to book tomorrow or next week or next month.

@English: we won't ^^

Sorry, Didn't realise you got a promotion, whats it like at the dizzying heights of corner shop "cashier"?

I did exactly what you did, I was a "cashier" at 16..I got shitfaced on Alchopops with the assistant manager when we were working lol .. fun times she was a REALLY fat women who told me she loved me when I was 17.

But thats a different story :p

Bugz said:

Wait till she's 18 and out in pubs, why you stay home reading FH she'll have someone elses cock in her mouth. lol only j/k but a long term relationship so young is never a good idea it will leave a taste in your mouth around 20 thinking "what am I missing out on" I spread my seed a bit before I got with my current bird..now I know what I am missing out on ;)

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry, Didn't realise you got a promotion, whats it like at the dizzying heights of corner shop "cashier"?

I did exactly what you did, I was a "cashier" at 16..I got shitfaced on Alchopops with the assistant manager when we were working lol .. fun times she was a REALLY fat women who told me she loved me when I was 17.

I love it tbh.

The sweet power of being able to ID people is great :D

But anywho, we're getting off-topic!

Recommendations please :(

psyco

Fledgling Freddie

Wait till she's 18 and out in pubs, why you stay home reading FH she'll have someone elses cock in her mouth. lol only j/k but a long term relationship so young is never a good idea it will leave a taste in your mouth around 20 thinking "what am I missing out on" I spread my seed a bit before I got with my current bird..now I know what I am missing out on ;)

they dont sell alcohol there

Gamah

Banned
Depends what you're after, I went to Brugge with the GF (Yeah Belgium Congax you twat) It was a nice romantic weekend, its got canals, old buildings, etc however avoid the "local ale" which is a rip off.

Beer is SOO fucking nice in Belgium, Leffe and Duvel are so much crisper than the exported stuff we get in Lloyds :p

You can get there by Eurostar for couple of hundred quid incl hotel for the weekend, then come back and see Brussels before you jump on the train home, the main square in Brussels is pretty cool but tbh that's all there is to it so only allow 3/4 hours to go around. I had the best stake ever at some French restaurant off the main square in Brussels D:

Edit: It's Bruges, in English but the local spelling is Brugge.

Oh and Brussels is Bruxels or something, Congax's people are to stupid to use S's :<

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Depends what you're after, I went to Brugge with the GF (Yeah Belgium Congax you twat) It was a nice romantic weekend, its got canals, old buildings, etc however avoid the "local ale" which is a rip off.

Beer is SOO fucking nice in Belgium, Leffe and Duvel are so much crisper than the exported stuff we get in Lloyds :p

You can get there by Eurostar for couple of hundred quid incl hotel for the weekend, then come back and see Brussels before you jump on the train home, the main square in Brussels is pretty cool but tbh that's all there is to it so only allow 3/4 hours to go around. I had the best stake ever at some French restaurant off the main square in Brussels D:

Edit: It's Bruges, in English but the local spelling is Brugge.

Was there a particular company you booked with?

Gamah

Banned
Was there a particular company you booked with?

I think I just went through the Eurostar website.

Try Expeida and lastminute.com (Although lastmin is like the opposite to what you want :p)

If I were you, I would save up £400 and get it about 4 months before you go, then you can get some deals.

Solo

Fledgling Freddie
Prague is great for a long weekend, just enough culture to keep a young person intrested during the day, then quite and varied and usual nightlife. Avoid weekends as obv more popular for stag do's etc.

Booked flights and hotels seperately but direct. So just whack in some dates and choose cheapest airline then find a suitable hotel near wencelas square.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
goto the DFDS site, can tailor make a holiday there.

cheap as a a fucking banana aswell (imo).

Everz

FH is my second home
tell her wtf is wrong with blackpool, its romantic init ;<?

Marc

FH is my second home
Went to Budapest 2 weeks ago, was top drawer. Was £130 for the week, flights and hotel. £3.50 for 3 pints and 3 double vodkas and coke! Plus, if you bring back your allocation of cigs and flog em over here, it pays for your holiday \o/

Gamah

Banned
Went to Budapest 2 weeks ago, was top drawer. Was £130 for the week, flights and hotel. £3.50 for 3 pints and 3 double vodkas and coke! Plus, if you bring back your allocation of cigs and flog em over here, it pays for your holiday \o/

Cheap booze = good!

Solo

Fledgling Freddie
Deserve to get stung for drinking chemical shite that is j dizzle

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom