Europe website

Cin

Fledgling Freddie
Im so annoyed, I went to the GOA website and logged in for the first time in a while mainly because i wanted to see if they had updated any links, clicked my profile to see if they had implimented something similar to the US like status waiting.... AND THE FSCKING THING HAD UNSUBCRIBED TO THE BETA!!!!

I mean wtf, i've been signed up from day one and now i find the "do you want to subscribe the beta" button is unticked and none of my dxdiag stuff is there.

I don't expect anything to be done, and tbh I probably wouldn't have gotten a beta invite by now anyway, but this is just a warning, if you haven't been on your profile page in a while, go check all your details are still there and you are queued for a beta invite :(

Raazaar

Fledgling Freddie
Umm, I'm not sure about the dxdiag stuff, but my checkbox says 'I do NOT wish to apply for the beta test' so you may want to check again just to make sure!

Cin

Fledgling Freddie
Mate, my dxdiag section DID say 'I do NOT wish to apply for the beta test' and had done for the last few months, but today when i checked it said 'I do wish to apply for the beta test', in otherwords it decided I had never applied or had unapplied... which I hadn't

It now says 'I do NOT wish to apply for the beta test' but this is only after I had reuploaded by dxdiag and filled in ISP info...

GHudston

Fledgling Freddie
Mate, my dxdiag section DID say 'I do NOT wish to apply for the beta test' and had done for the last few months, but today when i checked it said 'I do wish to apply for the beta test', in otherwords it decided I had never applied or had unapplied... which I hadn't

It now says 'I do NOT wish to apply for the beta test' but this is only after I had reuploaded by dxdiag and filled in ISP info...

That is strange, mine stills ays and has always said I do NOT wish to apply for the beta test and has been unchecked. The europe beta center isn't exactly user friendly though.

Cin

Fledgling Freddie
Usually i would think... maybe i deticked it, but i havent been on it for ages, nor did I change anything the last time I was

ohh well, guess I have to accept im back at the end of the queue, wouldn't mind know why it happened though

Cin

Fledgling Freddie
lol as i said, i havent ruled out the fact i may have done something stupid but from what ive seen i would be more inclined to think the website is at fault than myself... after all its had major flaws from day 1... and still does :)

im actually going to start making sure it doesnt vanish on a daily basis now *sigh*

Popov

Fledgling Freddie
Can I check that you have your understanding of that line in the profile correct - It says "I do NOT want to subscribe to the beta" so if it *is* ticked you are NOT in the beta queue, unticked and you ARE in the beta queue.

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Can I check that you have your understanding of that line in the profile correct - It says "I do NOT want to subscribe to the beta" so if it *is* ticked you are NOT in the beta queue, unticked and you ARE in the beta queue.

Cin said:

okay.

Cin

Fledgling Freddie
sorry, confused people i guess... then again the site is confusing so not all my fault

If you ARE in the beta queue it will say 'I do NOT wish to apply for the beta test', and all your dxdiag information will be filled in

If you ARENT in the beta queue it will say 'I do wish to apply for the beta test' and your dxdiag information will be empty.

Hope that stops some people freaking out a bit

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
yeah, it's possible it didn't get your dxdiag the first time? or you missed the box. Or possibly the website just doesn't like you :) (or a bug)

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
dunno what´s so hard with the site tbh. Everything loads quickly and working smoothly for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom