Europe Stand Together

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
The event was a lot of fun. 30 mins of gooning around doing silly stuff and some nice vid to show for it. Caz has uploaded already, mine is in YouTube hell and will be uploaded when its uploaded. Not as polished as I'd like but then I've completed it by next day, not 2 months like the last one.

May the mods of Warhammer Alliance burn in internet hell for actively undermining this. They could learn a thing or two from the GOA CMs who were professional throughout.

Great turnout, once again big thanks to everyone that supported this.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Good Job :) wonder if they let you post it at war alliance ;)

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Nice one! I've long since given up on this game but good to see for you fighting for the rights of players ... I do think some companies take their terms of use far too seriously, as if the fact we acknowledge our online experience may change means they are determined to make it worse for us.

mooSe_

FH is my second home
hahaha "you have been killed by Mythic"
Well done roo

`mongoose

One of Freddy's beloved
I'd have come to this mate but I was on hols.

My sub is now cancelled. It expired yesterday and whilst I love the warhammer IP (so much so I'm still collecting and painting figures @ 35) I am not paying for warhammer until I see indications of a clue at mythic.

I started with a shammy at release and got that to 40. I didn't like the healing mechanic so I rolled a melee dps. My marauder was great fun. I was savagery/monstro and really enjoyed my debuffs and interrupts. Then they nerfed the hell out of it with global changes and promised marauder love. I paused my marauder (r40 rr54) and levelled a magus up (they'll never nerf that!)

I loved my riftbot. He was so much fun it's untrue. He may not have been the hardest hitter or even the most powerful class but he was fun and then...

well Mythic have nerfed them and promised love in a future patch. I've seen this story somewhere before and I'm still waiting for my marauder love so to hell with it. Keep fighting the good fight Roo. I'm playing Eve (again) and AOC for shits n giggles until something catches my attention.

M

Pandemic

Fledgling Freddie
I dont mind the magus being buffed so long as Mythic do not bring back rift groups. that was along with bombing was too difficult for most players to stop.

Indeed it was OP rift groups that caused me to go into ranged aoe then later into bombing as the only way of stopping them. Then I stopped a while back as it just got boring bombing.

Theres a magus on KEP, Hardkill, who does pretty well in most scenarios, usually top or near top damage and kb's. He also dies a fair bit but he is clearly doing something correct on his damage. Maybe have a chat with him and find out what he does differently to other magus?

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
please dont use scenarios as any indication to how good a magus is.

yes we can rack up shitload of damage on the scoreboard but it usually means fuck all at the end of the game.

the problem magus have is that we have 0 and none burst damage, or evendecent medium length damage. all our damage dont start to become noticable untill 20 - 30 seconds when our DoT's have run its course and been reapplied.

we can do enourmus ammounts of damage if were left alone and the enemy dont have a healer to purge our DoT's. but as soon as they have a healer with a clue 95% of everything we have becomes useless. and even with armor buff up we usually die faster then most because its pretty much the only reliable defense we got.

and because we have some extreme lack of burst damage means ANYONE can solo us. i think thats my biggest problem with the magus, the unability to do damage fast.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Well played maguses' can do rather well solo.

A couple of them provide very interesting fights and are usually the same ones who use their tools to the fullest and plan everything well. The shit ones just dot & try to kite.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Cancelled my subs today, won't be resubbing again, every patch just makes the game worse.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Well played maguses' can do rather well solo.

A couple of them provide very interesting fights and are usually the same ones who use their tools to the fullest and plan everything well. The shit ones just dot & try to kite.

so part from pbae root, a non instant knockback, detaunt and a limmited assortion of AF buffs (of wich the other one is on a 30 second upkeep timer and deep in daemonology, thats only useful for the rift anyway), what exactly does these skilled maguses do that doesent involve kiting?

are you seriously saying that these maguses ISNT keeping melee's away from them? that they actually can stand toe to toe with lets say a KOTBS or WL and win?

or are you just saying that they live a few seconds longer then most other maguses?

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Cancelled my subs today, won't be resubbing again, every patch just makes the game worse.

Welcome to the real world Neo :lol:

Now go find yourself a cold beer, a warm woman and start "grinding some levels" :D

Mellin

Fledgling Freddie
Sry for bumping, but I recently joined the endless free trial and tried search for that forum (freddyshouse) I used when playing daoc.

I found it (obviously), and recognized many names from those times (nice event/vid Roo! :) ) I have not played a mmo since 2006, stopped playing when they released the last addon for DAOC.

Anyway, just wanted to say thanks for the info here, not gonna Update to real account after reading.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom