Euro War Beta Sign ups!

eble@work

Fledgling Freddie
US sign up is about too/has probably started aswell (i've not checked for there website)

Either way, it's something to do on a Thursday hey :)

Eble

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Registered for Euro beta. Hope I filled in the email address correctly as am a bit hungover today :D

leviathane

Part of the furniture
lol how shit is tht sign up page tbh, can't fit your post code in if .uk so i just used my old one :)

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
lol how shit is tht sign up page tbh, can't fit your post code in if .uk so i just used my old one :)

Maybe its a subtle hint to the UK player base. It accepted my swiss post code which was nice. Most online stores have trouble accepting it.

Himse

FH is my second home
Cba with Beta, just gonna play it when it gets here.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Managed it eventually. Will be Beta'ing on EU (hopefully) simply because the support will be around when i am playing and the servers will be up when i want to play, if you go US Beta i imagine they will be pulling them down some nights to fix/patch/whatever, right in the middle of your prime time.

I am willing to give GOA a chance, just 1 to not fuck WAR up, they seem to be making an effort, though the rushed beta sign up page isn't the best sign in the world, and the conf email they send you is all in French

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Managed it eventually. Will be Beta'ing on EU (hopefully) simply because the support will be around when i am playing and the servers will be up when i want to play, if you go US Beta i imagine they will be pulling them down some nights to fix/patch/whatever, right in the middle of your prime time.

I am willing to give GOA a chance, just 1 to not fuck WAR up, they seem to be making an effort, though the rushed beta sign up page isn't the best sign in the world, and the conf email they send you is all in French

Despite the past "event" on dyvet i still far prefer EU tbh to. More ppl in primetime, more ppl from your area, and less lag.

Got my confimation email in english not french, sure you didnt chose french when you made the acc? It was the standart option if you didnt change it.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Pretty awkward application that, managed to get through only with a slight amount of annoyance anyways.Too bad I feel like someone in a wheelchair trying to compete in real olympics with my current computer settings :<

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
Pretty awkward application that, managed to get through only with a slight amount of annoyance anyways.Too bad I feel like someone in a wheelchair trying to compete in real olympics with my current computer settings :<

Maybe they want a range of different people with a range of different computers. Make sense for beta testing.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Didn't get a confirmation reply to my real email account while I was on my main PC so went through the process again later while I was on my laptop using hotmail and it worked first time. Oh well.

Been beating the jungle drums and quite a few old school from Prydwen are signing up for this. Regardless of whether any of us make it into beta Ancient Shadows will be in WAR come release. (AS is 90% old school Pryd mainly Mid 'n' Alb with a couple of naughty Hibbies here and there). We've made some nice new friends in WoW and are ready to hit WAR with an alliance of guilds already formed and ready to fight.

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
allso applied to beta.
but hard yet to say how intrested in end.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Didn't get a confirmation reply to my real email account while I was on my main PC so went through the process again later while I was on my laptop using hotmail and it worked first time. Oh well.

Been beating the jungle drums and quite a few old school from Prydwen are signing up for this. Regardless of whether any of us make it into beta Ancient Shadows will be in WAR come release. (AS is 90% old school Pryd mainly Mid 'n' Alb with a couple of naughty Hibbies here and there). We've made some nice new friends in WoW and are ready to hit WAR with an alliance of guilds already formed and ready to fight.

Is Chickodemus gonna be playing? :D

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Applied,some stupid rules on name/passworld tho.I don't want to have 2 capitals on my Passworld alright! hard enought to remember one :(

Can you sign in to both Euro + USA betas btw? or is it restricted like on Lotro

Mikor

Fledgling Freddie
i would guess it is restricted hence having 2 different sites to sign up with one for the us(mythic) and another for european(goa)

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
hmm, I'll just wait for the american version. I just had an allergic reaction when I saw Requiemourn post about the EUversion since I think thats Requiel.. and the GOAversion of the signuppage is ofc made by a dyslectic monkey on crack.

Cant believe they made him CM in WAR.. /cries

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
hmm, I'll just wait for the american version. I just had an allergic reaction when I saw Requiemourn post about the EUversion since I think thats Requiel.. and the GOAversion of the signuppage is ofc made by a dyslectic monkey on crack.

Cant believe they made him CM in WAR.. /cries

Wait all you want, but EU-Warhammer is for EU-people only, and US-Warhammer is for US people only... Don't know how they are planning to monitor that, either by the given postal address, or perhaps by IP, but that's what it says on the webby.

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
I just had an allergic reaction when I saw Requiemourn post about the EUversion since I think thats Requiel..

No it isn't. I have no idea who that person is but he/she is not me nor are they associated with either us or Mythic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom