Euro Servers

O

old.Styx

Euro servers went up today. 2 to start..Chimera and Farstar

C

Carfax

Nice! I'll try to get on and check it out!

Z

-Ziro-

Cool, Ill have a look abit later, see how ping is and such :)

O

old.Cordain

Hmm.. hope hes wrong.

"
Connecting to Chat Server...

Connection Established. Please select a room to enter.
** You have entered the room General. **

TelekFragger: wed?
CSR-DavidV: Yes , it comes out on WED.

OverClock: Hi. I cant get to SWG forums for some reason (most likely my isp) right now and I was wondering if the maintenance hours are same for swg euro servers?

CSR-DavidV: Overclock I am not sure of the hours for the Euro servers, but if a restart does not help. You will need to wait.

TelekFragger: cool
OverClock: Oh I have no probs with the game, I dont even play in euro servers (yet). Just wanted to know if the server down hours are the same. (as the us servers go down 15:00 local time)

CSR-DavidV: I would assume it would be similar there.
OverClock: =( Well thanks for help.
Zyam: Anyone know how to delegate faction points to a friend?
CSR-DavidV: No problem.
"

R

rynnor

I can pratically guarantee that the outage time will be the same for the euro servers as the US ones - when they launched the euro version of everquest (new dawn) all patches/emergency maintenance was applied at the US times during the european day.

Its annoying but they are too lazy to treat the Euro servers any different - plus most yanks couldnt find europe on a globe :)

T

tris-

just been to game, the guy said should be friday but more likely next week or christmas time :eek7:

W

|WarpiG|

servers are up an running now so why would they delay it any longer...

The European launch is still moving ahead full-speed!

We have had a few glitches with printing on the German and French versions, but all versions should be out by mid-November. Here are the current dates we're targetting:

UK, Spanish, and Italian versions: 11/7

German version: 11/11

French: 11/14

O

old.chipper

so does that mean a bunch of new servers excluding the new euro ones ?

im confused

is it gonna be like a US SWG and a EU SWG like daoc or is it all gonna be one big thing

so does this mean that there are going to be a sep english server not including chimera or farstar

(not played for ages so out of the loop)

Z

-Ziro-

Originally posted by old.chipper
so does that mean a bunch of new servers excluding the new euro ones ?

im confused

is it gonna be like a US SWG and a EU SWG like daoc or is it all gonna be one big thing

so does this mean that there are going to be a sep english server not including chimera or farstar

(not played for ages so out of the loop)

It's 1 big thing, yesterday the Euro servers were just on the list along with the US ones called Europe - Farstar etc :)

Seems they will go along with 2 EU servers for now and there'll be more if demand rises.

And servers are located in Amsterdam btw, not in UK though customer service is.

E

Ebonn

Yep, its the same game, none of this wank euro/usa stuff like mythic/GOA, euro copy of the game is exactly the same as the usa copy, the only differance is where the servers and customer service is located.

Ive started a char on FarStar, name of Misty :)

O

old.chipper

good thxs for clearin that up :) im on there now too ebonn called chipper although still not sure what char to make

O

Olgark

how can you start on the euro servers if the europe release is not out yet ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom