Euro Servers

F

Faeldawn

Was told that these go live on the 23rd, one based in Amsterdam.

Does anyone know how many euro servers are planned for the initial release?

G

Gef

I dont know, I cant find anything on the official site and i'm getting withdrawl symptoms ... heeelp!

U

Uriron

Hmm I cant get planetside-universe to come up (website down me thinks) and planetside.com crashes explorer on my machine at work.

So if anyone finds out what the Euro servers are gonna be called please post here as my outfit is ready to go we just need to agree which server were playing on. That is assuming there will be more than one....

O

old.Cordain

Atleast the US servers open up one by one. I was reading about an outfit who agreed to start on a certain server but now they have to wait until the server limit is reached in the current server before SOE opens up more servers. Even when they stated that all servers will be open from day one.
:mad:

O

old.Richius

I found this on the official site.
-----------------------------------------------------
A Word about Server Selections
Although players can choose to play on any server regardless of their geographic location, we do offer more local servers in order to provide a better gaming experience. Very soon we will be opening up servers in Europe to better serve our European players. Rest assured, however, that Outfits and Squads with members all over the world will be able to join each other and play on any server they choose. Let the battles begin, and we'll see you on Auraxis!
------------------------------------------------------

Very soon??? I hope it's this month.. :)

O

old.Richius

Looks like a Euro server is up and running.. !!!!

:clap:

O

Old_Bean

C'mon man, how do you know this?

Info please.

P

[PS]Venom

He's probably already got it.

Phook. That's irritating I can't get on today :(

F

fatgit

Euro server is up : Werner werner.planetside.com 195.33.135.34

N

)nick(

How can I check my response time to the various servers? I might buy it if I can get a below 40ms ping time on one of the servers.

N

)nick(

If I'm going to pay for a game I play over the net I'd like to do so with a decent connection to the server.

But nm I've just found out why I can't ping it from this location :)

S

SilverHood

connection aint that important

perfectly playable with a ping of 100-200... I know I did ok on the US servers

D

Deadmanwalking

Yeah fair enough but why sub 40? thats gonna make NO dif compared to 100ish?? or even more this game cant be compared to others in terms of ping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom