Euro server stat 17/6/2003

F

Flimgoblin

it's not true- there's a couple of servers where albion holds all 3 power relics...

Myrddin's a heck of a lot more defensible than it used to be - especially in these days of three rams per door.

Still a bugger to get to - especially since noone's been there for about 8 months :p

H

Hargh

There's a gang of travellers there who have set up some manky caravans and hang their washing off the crenelations.

A

-ag-bometal

Originally posted by Whoodoo_RD
I would say they prove that Mid can organise better, both in defence and raiding than its opposits.

Either that or the albs just dont give a crap about the relics, which is a lil dumb. And the hibs despite their numbers compared to the other realms can kick more ass when they need to.

Look at i how u like.

We are looking for some good alarm clocks, got a nice adress where we can get em ? :p

F

Fafnir

Dont you have horses goin from Sauvage to Snowdonia i think i remember using one on a n00b quest on Excal a few months ago.

And your power keep is not much harder to get to than Grallar is. The big difference is perhaps that alot of the old mids used to xp in Yggdra.

O

old.TeaSpoon

Well if you take a look at the location of each power relic keep, you can see that the distances from the border keep (on the Y axis) are roughly the following:

Mid: 25k
Hib: 30k
Alb: 50k

This is by no means the whole situation, but lets you see the difference in distance you have to run in a northan direction to make it to each keep.

F

Fafnir

http://www.io.com/~caladin/kirstena/

Excalibur is almost the same distance perhaps 2 min closer to the bk. But that dont stop you from zerging it.

I still stand behind my previous statement, i think the biggest difference is that Mids used to xp in Yggdra. Dont recall any whine threads about albs getting killed in Snowdonia. Thus we have learned the loc of our keep.

And there is something else that takes us past Grallar. But not gonna tell you what :p

B

Balbor

Originally posted by Fafnir
http://www.io.com/~caladin/kirstena/

Excalibur is almost the same distance perhaps 2 min closer to the bk. But that dont stop you from zerging it.

I still stand behind my previous statement, i think the biggest difference is that Mids used to xp in Yggdra. Dont recall any whine threads about albs getting killed in Snowdonia. Thus we have learned the loc of our keep.

And there is something else that takes us past Grallar. But not gonna tell you what :p

Um maybe its because, Castle Sauvage is were we port from , there is a bind stone there and you can port there from Goth Harbour, which has Bindstone and healer.

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by Balbor
Um maybe its because, Castle Sauvage is were we port from , there is a bind stone there and you can port there from Goth Harbour, which has Bindstone and healer.
Same for us, we bind in aegir port to Svasud Faste, where we have uppland and Mjolnir Faste, and need to ride on a horsie to get to Yggdra. So we have the same problem there.

R

Runolaz

Perception is reality – most Albion’s don’t think they can hold on to the power relics, thus they never/seldom go for them. Hibs on the other hand always go for them and believe they can hold them. Hibernia often have none or all 3 power relics. State of the Relics does NOT say anything about the realm balance with regards to the class abilities. Relic status is more a barometer on the general leadership/guilds/moral on each Servers. Albion Excalibur is imho a good example. They have the biggest population, but leadership is spread among many alliances and guilds. Midgard has 2 alliances + some strong stand-alone RvR guilds, thus we can be more effective, both on offence and defence. If and when Albion cooperates all their efforts they can tear both Hibernia and Midgard down on Excalibur.

M

Molten Lava

We will see

Originally posted by Runolaz
Relic status is more a barometer on the general leadership/guilds/moral on each Servers. Albion Excalibur is imho a good example. They have the biggest population, but leadership is spread among many alliances and guilds.

Bah cant wait to have the Chronicles up and running again...I really doubt if there is any difference between mid and alb population...numbers will be close...maybe even in favor of midgard....Im 100% sure that Hib has fewest people :) Wild guess would be something like

Hib: 29%
Mid: 36%
Alb: 35%

(for both overall, lvl 5-50, numbers and lvl 50's only)

F

Flimgoblin

Re: We will see

Originally posted by Molten Lava
Bah cant wait to have the Chronicles up and running again...I really doubt if there is any difference between mid and alb population...numbers will be close...maybe even in favor of midgard....Im 100% sure that Hib has fewest people :) Wild guess would be something like

Hib: 29%
Mid: 36%
Alb: 35%

(for both overall, lvl 5-50, numbers and lvl 50's only)

cept we get chronicles with 1.62 at which point the number of mids drops sharply ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom